Simply Rugged

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunman42782

Hunter
VczsZt2.jpg

A while back, Rob Leahy, of Simply Rugged Holsters, posted a picture of a Ruger P89 casting, and offered up a free holster to the first person that guessed what it was. Well, your truly was the 1st to guess correctly! Had this fine Simply Rugged Holster waiting for me when I got home. Can't thank Rob enough for his generosity!

Rob is a good guy and provides a good product. Just out of curiosity how did you figure out what it was for?
Quite some time back, I purchased a few Simply Rugged holsters. They were sent to me in a USPS box. Over time I moved to Idaho. I still haven't gotten all my boxes unpacked, but sometime back I ran across the USPS box. After all that time I didn't remember what I had ordered and I called them and sent a picture. They told me what each one was for and were exactly right. Helped me out.

gunman42782

Hunter
Bear Paw Jack said:
Just out of curiosity how did you figure out what it was for?
Well, I have seen pictures of Rugers investment casting process, and from the general outline it was pretty obvious it was a P series pistol. Just so there is no confusion, the holster is NOT for a P series pistol, it is for a SR9/9E series pistol.