Simply Rugged is simply amazing

Help Support Ruger Forum:

anraith

Bearcat
I have purchased 2 separate holsters and various accessories from Rob @ Simply Rugged and I can't say enough how impressed I am with his work. I own several holsters from other makers for various modes of carry, and while each of them serve their purpose nicely, I firmly believe that Simply Rugged holsters are uniquely in a class by themselves.

In the past, I have waited much longer, and spent much more for leather of comparable quality and craftsmanship.

Rob and Jan have gone way out of their way to help me get the best holster configured for my needs and done so with great flexibility, speed and professionalism. To anyone contemplating a purchase from Simply Rugged, you will not be sorry.

joeyd

Bearcat
Rob did a #120 for me full floral carved byRick G. that is a work of art and it fits my 50th anniv 44 blackhawk pefectly. these holsters are so nice I've thought of buying more guns so I could buy more holsters.
Rob is a true gentleman.
Joe

WMB30

Single-Sixer
You guys caused me to make a head count. Looks like nine. Also a Chesty Puller rig, mag and speed strip pouches along with a couple belts. Guess you can say I like SimplyRugged products. A Cuda due to arrive next week will be number ten. What I really like about Robs' leather is that it can be worn all day long COMFORTABLY.

Bill

Redhawk4

Single-Sixer
I only have one and got that one used off ebay, but can testify to them being great products. I have the sourdough for my Ruger Redhawk 4" and it's awesome. The gun his held securely yet can be drawn easily, it just makes it so comfortable to carry and if necessary works for concealed carry too. Great product and they are great people to work with, when I got mine I emailed to ask about care of the leather and they got right back to me with the info. even though I hadn't purchased the item new from them.

Simms65

Bearcat
I've got a Silver Dollar pancake with inside out straps for my 50th .357. It is a wonderful holster, absolutely wonderful, especially for the cost!

gunman42782

Hunter
Rob is a heck of a nice guy. He even offered to guide me through making my own holsters. Not many people that own a holster company would do that.

gobe

Bearcat
All of the above good things said about Rob and his products are true. I've been corresponding with him about converting my three year old Silver Pancake to an IWB with the Inside/Out Straps. He's been super fast with his replies and he must think I'm a relative based on the price! It's in the mail to Wasilla.

COR

Blackhawk
Rob must have A LOT of relatives then.

Helluva guy and he stands behind what he sells, I had an issue with a Chesty Sytem and he had me another out almost immediately and even threw in a surprise for my trouble.

Redhawk4

Single-Sixer
In a world where increasingly I feel no one gives a crap that I'm a customer other than how much money I'm good for, it really does make you feel good to deal with companies who do still care and go the extra mile.

Perhaps we ought to start up sticky thread to list companies who go the extra mile, so we can give as much support as possible to the good guys who are out there and in doing so, persuade some of the others out there to change their ways or find another way to earn a living.

357Nut

Bearcat
Redhawk4":wdfgmpsa said:
In a world where increasingly I feel no one gives a crap that I'm a customer other than how much money I'm good for, it really does make you feel good to deal with companies who do still care and go the extra mile.

Perhaps we ought to start up sticky thread to list companies who go the extra mile, so we can give as much support as possible to the good guys who are out there and in doing so, persuade some of the others out there to change their ways or find another way to earn a living.

Excellent idea on the sticky!

Redhawk4

Single-Sixer
Anyone know how we can get a sticky going? :? I think we should just list companies who've exceeded expectation and try to avoid getting into any long stories of misfortune with companies who have not even got close to an expectation and all the too and fro that will ensue getting the whole thing of track.

dak109

Bearcat
I have had 2 still have 1(sent 1 with a gun). Love them.

+1 on the Sticky. Maybe even 2 stickies one for good and one for not so good.

revhigh

Hawkeye
hittman":36q3g8cj said:
Amen ~~ I've only got one of their products, a pocket holster for my KelTec P3AT.

Excellent products, prices and service.

Mind posting a pic of that, Mike ? I too have a KT P3AT and use a Nemesis. Would like to see SR's take on it.

Thanks

REV

Bountyhunter

Single-Sixer
I don't even know what to make of your post. If you were so displeased with Rob's work, why did you buy from him 3 times? Why are you now going to buy again? This is just my opinion, and you know what they say about them, but this post is just wrong. If you have a beef with someone's product, contact them and see if they'll take care of it. Don't post on an open forum, unless the person is a dick and refuses to make things right. I was going to buy a used holster off someone here and Rob posted that he would warranty it for life if I bought just as if I was the original buyer. I think that's very cool of the guy. Unlike your post, Rob has class. This isn't personal, but I think you were wrong.

cas6969

Buckeye
Bountyhunter":10uz5wly said:
I don't even know what to make of your post.

Hehehe... that's what I was thinking. While I consider Rob a friend (even if just an online one) I sure as heck wouldn't buy anything else from him if I was unhappy the first 3 times. After 3 exchanges, Rob might suggest the same thing. :D

Stoots

Buckeye
I just got off the phone with Rob, placing an order for a Sourdough for my SBH.

About a 20 minute conversation. 5 minutes for business, 15 just chatting.

I like him and his products, based on all I've read here and elsewhere and today's call. I have no doubt what I recieve will be perfect.

:wink: