Simply Rugged is simply amazing

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Redhawk4

Single-Sixer
dak109":2tce43vj said:
+1 on the Sticky. Maybe even 2 stickies one for good and one for not so good.

I thought of that too, one for good companies and one for those to beware of, that would keep it clearer than having the two mixed up and would make it easier to reference.

Who knows how to set them up?

Tommy Kelly

Buckeye
I have 2 of rob's holsters and a belt from him. All 3 are top quality. They arent the prettiest on the market but that's part of the name simply rugged. They are awesome built and top quality leather. I have no doubt they will last a lifetime. I am very impressed with mine. I own several other brands of holsters that are prettier but not nearly the quality of leather in them.

I'll just say I have several of Rob's holsters and have also had good customer service from them, when I needed it. It's just Simply Rugged, what else is there to say. Dave

Groo

Bearcat
Groo here
I Got #4 of Robs holsters and all my friends say " HOW MUCH!?"
Needed some 3inchers for my SP-101s and an M-60.
Could make me quit autos, no printing or nothing...
PS Rob makes leather for Tuf-strips also!!!!!!!

smoke-eater

Blackhawk
After having bought two of his holsters, and having previously owned Bianchi, Safariland, Tex Shoemaker, etc., I can honestly say that I will now only consider Simply Rugged holsters. First-class guy making a first-class product for a very reasonable price. Thank you, Rob!

Jeff

firstup

Bearcat
He was about the first on the market with a holster for the Ruger LCR. I ordered one, and it's great. Wish it was offered in black, and wish he's make a holster for the Micro Eagle .380.