signed Sturm Fox

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
I was watching and was hoping to jump as nobody was bidding until the end. Had I not just committed $1000 to other Ruger items...

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Yes it went to Texas. I was going to buy it and had placed a couple bids but was asked to leave it alone being I already have a signed Problem Fox.. I must be getting to be a softy in my old age :) Or cash in some favors I may need in the future :shock:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
To answer XLIV's question as far as the printings. The book that would have the "A" printed would also have a olive colored binding. Then you have a first printing with no "A" that will have the normal brown binding. Then they go on to first, second, third and so on printings up to six printings.

radicalrod

Hunter
Hwy send me your book.....soon as my buddy gets out I can have him sign it for you......he is a master of the craft......just don't know if it will be a parole violation :D :D :D see ya RR.

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Ty, I am always adding to the pile of sturm books. I think I am up to about a bakers dozen I just picked up another one tonight. I did discover another thing about the book but I am keeping it under raps for now :) just a little secret I am not ready to let out :wink: Hey Rodney you back to makn them reproductions of those dogs again :shock:

radicalrod

Hunter
Rick, that was a class project......they were MOEs baby bronze......made from cast aluminum not die cast zinc alloy as the original.....you needed to be in the secret "CLUB" to receive one.....whoops I have said too much I may get kicked out of the club.....see ya RR