Sign at the car dealership

Help Support Ruger Forum:

My car dealership offers free car washes if you buy a car from them. I don’t do it very often. I should go more, they have a really good coffee machine too.

Anyway, I was getting in my car and saw this sign. I’m glad they have a sense of humor.

But after whiskey, guns and money, what other valuables could there be?
CD71A50D B8E9 4338 B9E8 89E166951531

jimbo1096

Buckeye
My local Chebbie dealer has a similar sign, just covering their butt with a sense of humor.

BearBiologist

Single-Sixer
My car dealership offers free car washes if you buy a car from them. I don’t do it very often. I should go more, they have a really good coffee machine too.

Anyway, I was getting in my car and saw this sign. I’m glad they have a sense of humor.

But after whiskey, guns and money, what other valuables could there be?
View attachment 2350
Wimmin??

RSIno1

Hunter
I can understand. In the last century most of the people working at car washes were ex-cons and things were always disappearing out of your car. In the past 20 years though those jobs have all been taken over by illegals. At least here in SoCal.

Reminds me... Some time back, I was getting an oil change which includes a vacuum job of the interior. When I retrieved my truck, the interior had not received a vacuuming. Asking why, they told me they saw ammo in the back seat and were therefore not allowed to vacuum my vehicle.;)

...But after whiskey, guns and money, what other valuables could there be?
Ammo? I've got a hat from a gas station in Arizona, that advertises lotto, guns, ammo and beer, and ammo is the only one you didn't basically have covered.

Cholo

Staff member
That's a great sign! :)

Signs like that could be regional. In Georgia it might say guns, wine coolers and EBT cards. In Seattle, home of Starbucks, it might say not to leave your Venti Iced Skinny Hazelnut Macchiato, Sugar-Free Syrup, Extra Shot, Light Ice, No Whip, Sprinkle of Soy with a drizzle of Caseonzole coffee in your car. LOL

I remember in Steelville, Missouri they had a gas station that also sold Liquor, Guns and Ammo with a drive up window.

At the time Steelville was also the population center of the USA. Not sure if it still is or not. In college, I spent a month one summer there shlepping canoes for a rental agency.

wolfsong

Staff member

Signs like that could be regional. In Georgia it might say guns, wine coolers and EBT cards. In Seattle, home of Starbucks, it might say not to leave your Venti Iced Skinny Hazelnut Macchiato, Sugar-Free Syrup, Extra Shot, Light Ice, No Whip, Sprinkle of Soy with a drizzle of Caseonzole coffee in your car. LOL
Uh, you sure do know a lot about coughee house coughee, there, Cholo! 😳

blume357

Hawkeye
Know a guy who's pot head son worked at a repair shop and he got most of his weed from the cars they worked on.....

Mobuck

Hawkeye
Whiskey/guns/money--all good they don't have much maintenance. 'WIMMIN' are expensive to have around.

Cholo

Staff member
Uh, you sure do know a lot about coughee house coughee, there, Cholo! 😳
LOL I actually went in a Starbucks once with my sister when she was in town. She's liberal but not obnoxious about politics at all, nor am I with her. I did tell her that I felt very uncomfortable in there with the clientele being the exact opposite of me. I said I was afraid one of my friends would see me and think I turned liberal. She just laughed :)

hittman

Staff member
When Starbucks first opened here I knew nothing then. Actually thought it was a locally owned place. I’m such a hick, here’s how my first and last trip thru the drive-up went; :mad:

Them: Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?
Me: One coffee please.
Them: What size?
Me: Oh, medium be fine.
Them: And what kind of coffee sir?
Me: Black.
Them: Okay, what kind.
Me: I don’t care, Folgers, maybe Hills Brothers. Whatever you’ve got.
Them: Well, we’ll figure something out sir. Now, how would you like your coffee?
Me: In a cup please. Oh never mind, I’m almost late for work now. This is just too much work.

prowler

Single-Sixer
That is a good sign, I lost one of most valuable Freedom Arms handgun model 97 gold engraves, caliber .41 mag S/N R100 left it in loaner car, I forgot to take it out from the compartment, here the pictures. Anyone can find it $2,000 rewarded.

Attachments

• N100A.jpg
    N100A.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

turd

Blackhawk
I remember in Steelville, Missouri they had a gas station that also sold Liquor, Guns and Ammo with a drive up window.

At the time Steelville was also the population center of the USA. Not sure if it still is or not. In college, I spent a month one summer there shlepping canoes for a rental agency.
In South Dakota, drive-up windows at liquor stores aren't uncommon. 👀 Of course, if you drive to the liquor store, walk in and by your booze, you still have to drive away, but I always thought it was an invitation to drink and drive.

jimbo1096

Buckeye
I've never bought or drank any coffee from Starbucks but have purchased gift card for grandkids who request them for Christmas.

Prowler, i am assuming the FA loss was from Idaho?
I'll sure keep an eye out but unlikely to see it down here in the south. That thing is worth more than my whole accumulation?

prowler

Single-Sixer
Yes, I left it in the back seat compartment of loaner car from Hirning Buick & GMC in Pocatello, ID.

Watchman

Buckeye

Or your Louis Vuitton man bag.;)