Sights--Second post

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jra

Bearcat
Ordered sights from One Ragged Hole in Dec. still no answer to email . Has anyone had contact with this business? Are they still in business ? I've never received any note about my order. Glad I didn't send in large order.

Sonnytoo

Blackhawk
Dumb question, but did you try their phone number? If it's no longer in service, then you'll have an idea. If someone answers, you can find out where your stuff is. (I have no idea)
Ph# 229-200-3849
Sonnytoo

s4s4u

Hunter
jra":1xrm4umx said:
Ordered sights from One Ragged Hole in Dec. still no answer to email . Has anyone had contact with this business? Are they still in business ? I've never received any note about my order. Glad I didn't send in large order.

There have been a lot of folks that have run into this, they have had no better results. Don't know what is going on there, I have two sets of their peeps and love them. It is a mom and pop business, and pop (Buck) was in Iraq for a tour a while back while mom ran the business. I am not sure if he is back or if something bad happened. Sure is strange.

csnider

Single-Sixer
I would suggest you call Brownell's as they sell these sights. If they don't have any in stock they could probably tell you if the company is out of business.

whitewater

c.r.

Single-Sixer
JRA,

I'm not sure what method was used to order the product. If you happened to have used the online store, I'm guessing a credit card was used. Have you seen a charge hit your credit card yet?

but yeah, a phone call to the vendor is where i would start.

~c.r.

s4s4u

Hunter
If they tapped your card just request a chargeback from your cardholder. That will get some action.

Latest posts