Sig556, S&W 686X2,Taurus.380, Lasergrip, rings, grips, sling

Help Support Ruger Forum:

MG-70

Single-Sixer
PLEASE email leisurethings (AT) gmail (DOT) com if you see something you want
If you see something in a pic, but there's no description, it's already sold, sorry.

Sig556
''5.56 Nato Sig Sauer Inc. Exeter, NH USA". This is one of the earlier rifles that are supposed to contain some Swiss parts. Nice, clean, reliable, rifle that uses M16/AR pattern mags. Fired little; notice brass marks on ejection port. Aftermarket Swiss Model 551 handguards ($86 new), aftermarket Samson folding front sight ($95 new), chopped US milspec A2 carry handle rear sight, and aftermarket KNS retained pivot pin ($20 new) . Comes with 1 factory magazine, factory hard case (unmarked Doskocil), factory front sight, factory pivot pin, cable lock, manual, and M16 nylon sling. Original ''shark fin" handguards no longer available. In my opinion, the collapsible stocks are more useful than the side folding stocks because you can adjust length of pull to account for clothing or build. Excellent Condition overall.
$1000 + $40 shipping to Lower 48 (from a non-FFL holder)

I have one each, 4" and 6" NIB or LNIB .38spl-only Model S&W 686-6 that I bought in anticipation of moving to a country were .357Mag is prohibited. There was a change of plans and I no longer need these somewhat rare, niche, revolvers. It took me a bit of time to find them back in 2012. In addition to being importable in countries with stricter rules, I have been told they are handy for those who shoot .38spl in PPC and other type competitions and don't derive pleasure from having to clean the carbon rings in their .357Mag cylinders.

I don't recall having fired them, though they have been fired at the factory. I did remove the factory preservatives, and stored the guns in my safe. I wouldn't mind trading one for a 6" .357 Mag S&W 686 in Excellent+ condition, with box, papers, etc.

They look and feel exactly like the well-known .357Mag versions except the cylinder doesn't accept the longer .357Mag rounds, and the barrel is stamped ".38 S&W SPL. +P". (see pics)

Each $650 + $30 Shipping from my FFL to yours

Taurus PT638 PRO SA Stainless .380acp
This is basically a modified Browning lockup .380acp with a Glock-like trigger and 15rd capacity magazine. It has adjustable sights, ambidextrous thumb safety, accessory rail, cocked firing-pin and loaded chamber indicators. It uses a dual recoil spring system, that coupled with the tilting barrel and the pistol's size, makes it very easy to rack the slide and extremely soft-shooting (as in low felt recoil). This pistol is much easier to load and shoot than a fixed barrel model, regardless of brand. The pistol has fired a total of 100 rounds of factory ammunition, with no problems whatsoever, and it's only flaw is a compression mark on the bottom of the accessory rail as received from Taurus USA (see pic) It ships with everything a new one comes with from factory, including two magazines (new, it only came with one). Excellent Condition overall, very light storage scratches (as seen on pics; hard to see because they're small and because it's the more expensive stainless model), and Taurus' lifetime warranty. Note, Glock 23 pictured is for size comparison purposes only.
$325 + $30 shipping in Lower 48 (from an FFL, not me)

Two (2) additional factory magazines can be bought separately for $45 each (2012 factory price), plus shipping, and will only be sold after the pistol has sold.

Reviews:
http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2012/1/9/the-taurus-pt638-pro-sa-380-acp/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-DyhyV-DNg

Leupold Mark 4, Mark IV, Mount Model 50039, 0 cant 2-piece steel bases for Remington 700 (both for SA or LA). This is the same as on the Army's M24 sniper rifle. Excellent condition.
$60 Shipped in Lower 48

Warne Maxima 30mm High in Excellent condition
$30 Shipped in Lower 48 via USPS, Insurance Extra. NOTE, these are NOT Quick-Detach (aka QD)

Weaver Top Mount Weaver-Style Ring 1" rings, High, Blued, One Extended. Excellent condition, no box
$15 Shipped in Lower 48

Weaver Tip-Off 1" Ring Mount 3/8" Grooved Receiver, Very good condition. Commonly used on .22LR rifles.
$15 Shipped in Lower 48

RRA picatinny extended scope riser. 9.5" Long, .565" High
$30 Shipped in lower 48

Butler Creek Flip-Open Objective Cover #43 (for 2.310" or 58.7mm) New In Wrap
$8 Shipped in Lower 48

RIFLE ACCESSORIES

Troy Modular Combat Grip (model SGRI-TRG-A0BT-00), New
$50 Shipped in Lower 48

GG&G Under Foregrip Intregrated Rail (UFIR) mode GGG-1055, New
$25 Shipped in Lower 48

Milsurp Slings

HK MP-5 canvas sling with hardware, Poor conditon
Free with paid shipping in Lower 48

Russian Izhvesk Arrow-marked oil bottle
Mosin Nagant muzzle knurled muzzle protector
2 sections of cleaning rod with long steel jag (possibly for Romanian PSL)
Steel jag
$12 Shipped in Lower 48

5.11 Operator 1 3/4" Belt 40"-42" X-Large Coyote Brown, small chip on paint...this thing is heavy duty
$25 Shipped in Lower 48

(2) Mag pouches, green canvas, 4-compartment, I believe Polish or Romanian RPK, with belt loops on back. Like New
$14 ea. Shipped in Lower 48

East German AK-74, 4-cell, rain camo mag pouch. Excellent-Like New
$14 Shipped in Lower 48

(2) Mag pouches with strap, 5-compartment, Romanian RPK, New but have been exposed to spray that bleached tiny specs all over the side.
$13 ea. Shipped in Lower 48

Mag Pouch, 4-compartment (2 large, 2 small), Romanian AK, Excellent, no bleach spots on this one, belt loop on back
$12 Shipped in Lower 48

(back again, "buyer" never sent payment) Turkish Mauser handguard, no visible cracks, Fair-Good condition. 14"OAL X 1 11/16" W (receiver ring), Handguard opening is 3 7/8"L X 3/4" W.
$12 Shipped in Lower 48

HANDGUN ACCESSORIES

CTC LaserGrips for Ruger MKIII with manual, cloth, etc. in Like New-Excellent Condition (top row, leftmost)
$155 Shipped in Lower 48 ($215+ new)

Uncle Mike's Boot grip 90013 Taurus small frame, scuff on left panel (top row, rightmost, upper corner)
$13 Shipped in Lower 48

S&W J-frame Ahrens grip, either Cocobolo or rosewood, I don't know. There's a crack forming on the inside of each panel, probably from someone having overtightened them.
$35 Shipped in Lower 48

Hogue Monogrip S&W K-frame Round butt, Very Good Condition (bottom row, third form left)
$13 Shipped in Lower 48

Ruger Super Blackhawk (square triggerguard) Hogue grip in excellent condition (will not ship original packaging unless buyer pays extra). Grip to the right of the holster in the pic.
$13 Shipped in Lower 48

Pachmayr Gripper Colt I Frame (Python, etc.), Excellent, Like New Condition
$13 Shipped in Lower 48

(5) Ruger factory LC9/LC380 trigger bar + and Hammer, both New in Wrap
$25 ea. Pair Shipped in Lower 48

leisurethings AT gmail DOT com or through the forum (NO PRIVATE MESSAGES, please) for additional info., reasonable offers, etc. Can do FTF in Northern Montgomery County, MD. Items also advertised on other "forums" and subject to prior sale (first come, first served, based on email time stamp). Shipping as noted via cheapest carrier; Insurance Extra. Handguns shipped from an FFL. Payments accepted in USPS/Wells Fargo money orders and Cash; Discreet Paypal only for small items, sorry. Feel free to check feedback at Ar15.com (+93), FALfiles.com (+24), Gunbroker (+17), Rimfirecentral.com (+8), and ebay (+130; MG*70). All Laws will be obeyed.

Thanks for looking!

Latest posts