sick and tired

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigboredad

Blackhawk
I saw a interesting ad today on a local free classified board a guy a super red hawk in .44 listed as collectible 669.00 and for a few dollars more you could buy some stainless rings not the ruger rings but he desn't tell you that and you could buy the fine bsa scope that is in the rings but doesn't bother to tell you that the scope most likely will not handle a diet of full house .44 mag loads. when I asked him about it all he couyld do was spout out how many guns he has and how he spends so much money on that classified board and how he will get me banned for questioning him sorry for the rant but seeing people like this more and more is really making me sick and tired of this

bigboredad

Blackhawk
Thanks for the advice flatgate . That is usually try to do but it seems there are more and more of these guys trying to scam the guy that either knows nothing or very little but I guess thats what he gets for not researching what he is buying

welder

Buckeye
I agree. Sometimes ignoring them is the best policy. I agree also on the responsibility to research your purchases. This forum helps a whole bunch in that regard.

contender

Ruger Guru
You can bet if a person like that were on this board,, their attutude wouldn't be tolerated for long,,,,!
As Flatgate said,, it's best to ignore folks like that.
Educated folks know how to spend wisely.