Short Trigger Finger Growing

Help Support Ruger Forum:

callshot

Blackhawk
I noticed the other day that my short trigger finger has started to grow again after 60 years. So I took some pictures so you can enjoy them as much as I do. This is when I first noticed it growing...
DSC04492.jpg

The next day this is what it looked like.
DSC04493.jpg

Later that afternoon it was even too big to get into the trigger guard on my revolvers.
DSC04494.jpg

I guess I'll have to give up shooting. Now I can't get it into the trigger guard on any of my firearms.
DSC04495.jpg

Now that I'm getting to be an old man, it's turned white!
DSC04496.jpg

Any suggestions from you fine people here on this forum as to what I should do?

btrumanj

Single-Sixer
Don't know how it will affect your shooting but by being careful it might be mighty handy for picking your nose or getting rid of ear wax :lol:

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Steve, looks like a severe case of cat-scratch-fever ! Shouldn't have any problem shooting your bearcat :lol:

Are you getting harrier, also ? Do you have the urgent need to howl at the moon? I think you're turning into a werewolfe, buddy !

Have Dick cast up a batch of silver bullets, and take care of your problem ! It's for your own good(better hurry before Obama hits you up for a pet tax) :lol: :lol:

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk

Naahh, never mind, couldn't be...........could it ? :roll: Holy smokes Steve, your finger burned out ! :shock:

contender

Ruger Guru
Well, I wasn't gonna say anything,, but since you pushed,,,!
My brother once dated a girl who had a similar affliction. He had to get rid of her when he couldn't hug her or anything else for all the claw marks on his body. After the last scratches got infected,, & he spent 3 days with an exorcist,, accompanied by a voodoo doctor,, his hair started returning to normal, he stopped staying out all night,, and he eventually made it back into the sunshine. Still,, I caught him sitting on his butt, scratching behind his ear about 6 months after that.
I don't spend the night at his house anymore either.

sixshot

Buckeye
Been away from the computer for a day & it looks like Callshot (cantshoot) is starting to wander again, he does that kind of thing! :wink: I've seen him on Bettys carpeted ramp outside the front door, clawing the carpet, even seen him walk over & "mark" a tree once, in broad daylight :cry: , but whats really unnerving is when he's sitting on top of the mail box licking his......... :lol: paws!

Dick

callshot

Blackhawk
Nope, not little blue pills. Never taken any. Not Rhino horn either. It must be a bad case of INDOORITIS. I understand that my wife has ordered a grinding disk for the dremel tool from pet meds inc. If it gets any larger I will be able to make real ivory grip stocks. :roll: Steve