Security 380 holster question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

frontstuffers

Single-Sixer
Greetings all. Having just acquired one of these, I am wondering what holter(s) are available? I wasn't sure if this is new enough that the market hasn't caught up to it yet or if there is something out there that works. Thanks in advance for any positive suggestions.

dweis

Blackhawk
Dimensionally the Security 380 is the same size as the Security 9 compact, which os my EDC. I am going to but the 380 since my 81 year old arthritic hands are finding the compact 9 hard to rack. I have 2 DeSantis holsters for the 9. They should be fine for the 380, which I expect to pick up on Tuesday. I'll come back and post the result.

Not everyone is educated on AR's, but if someone feels a need to get educated sooner rather than later and they are comfortable here, there's no reason to go somewhere else. This is supposed to be a family, and where better to get information than from someone you know.

I voted yes.

I sure left this in the wrong place.

Last edited:

bandaidmd

Bearcat
pretty sure theres more offerings for the sec 9 and the 380 iirc is marketed on the ruger website as the same size as the 9. i plan on getting the 380 as soon as my state approves it (stupid Md rule).