Search for a sub 9 is scary...What does Ruger know?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dacaur

Single-Sixer
Cheesewhiz said:
Specs, where do you get off getting off the KelTec Klown Posse Express? Do you know the ramifications that you will suffer? Your secert KelTec handshake privilege will be revoked. You will have your special KelTec plastic signal whistle taken away. What about your special plastic Keltec pee-pee pants? You didn't get them yet? You should have spent more KelTec super bonus bucks. The Keltec Klown Posse is relentless. Heck, the Grand Poobah of KelTeciness might come and take a crap in your flower bed. Are you sure you want to face this awesome onslaught?

What is this "clown posse" you keep bragging about? If you want to recruit more members to your club, you need to give us some more info....

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
dacaur said:
What is this "clown posse" you keep bragging about? If you want to recruit more members to your club, you need to give us some more info....

It's Klown Posse, as if you didn't know. :D

Would you give him that much heat if he said he traded in his Chevy in the lounge?

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
Specs said:
Well, I have had a couple of go 'rounds with the grand poopoos, oh, I mean poobahs from over there, and survived, so I guess my flower beds will make it. Sounds like you have been there too.

No, my exposure was right here on this forum, search is your friend. Some of the funniest stuff ever, just about two and a half years ago, when the LCP came out.

Specs

Single-Sixer
Of course! I had forgotten about the "little copy pistol" or whatever else it was called. It eventually turned out to be the pistol KT should have made.

It is really funny when you think of how many different 1911s came along over the years.

We all know that you are not referring to the ICP which meets annually (or is it anally?) at Cave In Rock State Park in southern Sillinoise, but the IKP.

BTW, where in Chitown? I was born and raised in the south suburns and escaped to the far northwest suburbs before I took an early retirement and moved to the free state of Kentucky.

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
Think: Svengoolie.
I do own a residence in Chicago proper (Hyde Park) and another farther west (ZZ Top's first hit).

Verndog

Blackhawk
dacaur said:
...What is this "clown posse" you keep bragging about? ...

What they are is...funning looking freak show...you forget the secret handshake?? J/K :lol:

Insane_Clown_Posse_umvd01.jpg

Specs

Single-Sixer
Know Hyde Park, and used to go to the zoo next door to your other location.

I remember Svengoolie only dimly, it's been a long,long time.

Specs

Single-Sixer
Verndog said:
dacaur said:
...What is this "clown posse" you keep bragging about? ...

What they are is...funning looking freak show...you forget the secret handshake?? J/K :lol:

Insane_Clown_Posse_umvd01.jpg

Wrong posse. We are talking some really scary people here in the IKP. The ICP just like to put on a silly show.

Specs

Single-Sixer
I guess we are "off topic", so I will give a hint : "IKTP" to bring it back a bit.

In any case we were talking about Ruger and other SD firearms. I must say that I have several fine examples of Ruger's best work which is why I am seriously planning to add a few more Rugers to my collection. I currently do not have any small concealed carry items from Ruger.

Latest posts