Science Fiction movies and TV shows

Help Support Ruger Forum:

el caminero

Single-Sixer
My wife is an alien...... we're desperately searching for her crashed spaceship. We're hoping to find two things:
1) behavioral documentation
2) her recipe box
There is a substantial reward for information leading to its retrieval.
J.
The reipe box has been found, i have seen some of the cards

el caminero

Single-Sixer
I would like to see the next Terminator movie where Arnold is sent back in time to 1885 after John Conner makes a mistake and pushes the wrong button. The Terminator walks into a saloon and tells Johnny Ringo ( I want your chaps, your vest and the saddle for your horse. )

CHEVYINLINE6.
One of the lines micheal j fox rejected in his trilogy?

el caminero

Single-Sixer
My favorite TV show is The Twilight Zone. I watch it usually every night unless I have to work the overnight shift.
Rod Serling was a genius and wrote many of the episodes. Earl Hamner of The Waltons wrote several episodes. I believe Ray Bradbury only did one for the show.
Unfortunately, 'time enough to read' is becoming closer to personal reality, as is another budgie merideth where he opines "somewhere along the line, there's been a deviation from the norm". But they were all of them poking at somebodys percieved propriety.

Hankus

Blackhawk
When I was young, back before TV was common, an apple was a fruit you picked from a tree and ate on the spot, or made pies and other desserts with. I read the Foundation Trilogy in the mid-50's shortly after they were published, along with most everything else he wrote during those early years. :)
I too read all the books in my teens, in the mid-to-late '70s. The AppleTV+ series isn't true to the books, but it IS excellent science fiction TV!