SCARCE Ruger M77RS MK2 rifle in 30-06 blue walnut

Help Support Ruger Forum:

byrnefish

Single-Sixer
$550 plus $35 shipping from a private seller to your FFL. Add another $20 if it needs to come from an FFL on my end.
Page 438 in Chad Hiddleson's books say "The model M77RS MKII is a scarce model". NO idea how many were made, but this one is way before the noted serial number range for this caliber (#786-2466 to 789-98163. This one is #781-62946 and was made in 1997). I would guess only 150-200 made from the data for the other calibers?
This one has near perfect bluing on the 22" barrel and receiver, but has a scratch on the floorplate as shown in the pictures. It was used to hunt whitetail deer in Eastern Colorado with open sights, so it does have some carry wear on the wood as shown in the photos. It'd be an easy stock to refinish as all the scratches are very superficial and the checkering is perfect. Less than 2 boxes of shells fired through it in its lifetime...I've never fired it personally - just been in my collection.
Feel free to ask any questions or request more pictures and I'll get it done ASAP. Thanks for lookin'!

I didn't get rings when I bought this years ago, but I added the set shown in the photos...a 40mm scope test-fit to the rifle worked fine. So I believe they are the "medium" rings. A couple of the screw heads are buggered up the rings themselves are very nice.