Santa very good to me

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kd4rgwml

Single-Sixer
Son gave me a new P345 for Xmas ( i like that kid ) can't wait for it to warm up so we can shoot it! Black slide nice feel. woo woo :lol:

delford

Bearcat
Congratulations. I've had my P345 for about 10 months and really enjoy it. The only issue I've had is when I used 185 gr ammo instead of 230 gr. It failed to feed every other round. The ammo belonged to my son and all I have is 230 grain. My OEM magazine spring may be to blame but since I won't use 185 anymore I should be fine. Just my $.02.

kd4rgwml

Single-Sixer
thanks for the heads up, I've shot my sons P345 and it ate everything we feed it. I'll get to shoot Monday or so and let you know how it turned out

Charger22

Bearcat
Congrats, have the same pistol and love how it shoots. Been 100% for since purchase almost a year ago. It too fits my hand perfect. Sound like you hav taught your son well.

kd4rgwml

Single-Sixer
Well he is a good son and loves his guns and shooting, but he could have gotten 2 or 3 hundred rounds so pop could break it in (LOL)

Mandan

Bearcat
I bought a P345 new in 2004. Couple of weeks later I was looking at the magazine rack while waiting on wife....and seen that "Guns & Ammo" magazine had named it their "Handgun of the Year". I still have the pistol and the magazine. The P345 has had several thousand rounds fired with no failures, jams, or any other problem. I have shot lots of different brands and bullet weights through it. I love this pistol. It is very accurate and when I take my time and use a rest I can put the entire magazine in a 3" circle. I am sure a better shooter could do better because I am confident the P345 is capable of better!

mr_trumpet1

Bearcat
I got my p345 a month ago from my wife for Christmas and have 450 rounds through her. Not a single problem yet!!! Mine is the blued version too. I also carry her on me everyday. Enjoy her! Take care and keep shootin!!!

Latest posts