Santa is alive and well

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Well I have been fortunate through the years to have been the recipient of numerous give-aways and have now been selected to win again; just in time for Christmas. This time though it isn't just millions of dollars. This time I have also won a vehicle. Here, in part, is the notification I received. "Your email address was randomly selected along with nine others from a database of over 1,000,000 email addresses drawn from the WORLD-WIDE-WEB. This makes you the proud owner cash prize of (1,200,000 USD)One million two Hundred thousand dollar and BMW 6Xjeep." (my emphasis)
THEN: I received another notification, a few minutes later, with this (in part)information:
"This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2018/2019 Model BMW 7 Series Car and a Cheque of $1, 500,000.00 USD from the international balloting programs held on the 2nd section in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA."

SANTA IS FOR REAL. Oh happy day!

SamV

Blackhawk
It sounds like there is some skepticism about your prize. Who wouldn’t trust the “2ND Section in the United State”? That is where all my free cars and money originate.

Pat-inCO

Hawkeye
I guess I'm not that lucky. I started replying with "Send it to me and I'll send your
money on return mail", for each of those I received. Funny . . . . have not received
one in the last several years. :shock: - - - What am I doing wrong? :wink:

This is a section of the lasted "windfall" sent me this morning. note the spelling
"....Now you are require to send your delivery address and the following
information as soon as possible to avoid accumulation of demurage
charges in ware house of UNITED NATION MBASSY."

Pal Val

Buckeye
Hate being skeptical, but if someone from the "2nd section of the United State (sic) of America." promises me a car and a check for 1 1/2 million, I'll say like my grandpa - "Yeah sure, and brown cows give chocolate milk, too."

Pal Val said:
Hate being skeptical, but if someone from the "2nd section of the United State (sic) of America." promises me a car and a check for 1 1/2 million, I'll say like my grandpa - "Yeah sure, and brown cows give chocolate milk, too."

Of course you are joking... I sincerely hope so.

Latest posts