Samson MFG making Mini 14 wood folding stocks now available

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunman42782

Hunter
https://www.samson-mfg.com/a-tm-folding-stock-for-the-ruger-mini-14.html
And 10/22!
https://www.samson-mfg.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=10-00037-00

rangerbob

Buckeye
If I read it right in the most current American Rifleman, they are available from the Ruger store.com , as well. Bob! :)

gunman42782

Hunter
rangerbob said:
If I read it right in the most current American Rifleman, they are available from the Ruger store.com , as well. Bob! :)
I seen that too, but I didn't see them on Ruger's website.

rangerbob

Buckeye
I suspect the American Rifleman may have jumped the gun on that one, or their info was incorrect. Bob! :wink:

gunman42782

Hunter
COSteve said:
Per Samson, they will start shipping in March on a first come, first served basis. The first reactions of those who get them should be interesting.
Well, I ordered one for my 10/22. I had every intention of getting one for my Mini 14, but dang it, I like my Mini 14 just the way it is, and I really couldn't justify buying another one just to drop it in the folding stock! So, I got one for my 10/22. I will be sure and post pics when I get it, whenever that will be! LOL (I'll probably end up buying another 10/22 too. Dang it, there is no end to this stuff?!?!?)

57springer

Buckeye
COSteve said:
Per Samson, they will start shipping in March on a first come, first served basis. The first reactions of those who get them should be interesting.
I have an original folder , going to go for the 10/22 when they cool off . :lol:

dfletcher

Blackhawk
Ordered one, will post when received. Advert says this version will work on all Mini 14 and Mini 30 rifles. Will be interesting to see how that was accomplished. I'm assuming it comes with the metal liner, yes?

Hopefully OR stays OK by the time I receive it ....

57springer

Buckeye
dfletcher said:
Ordered one, will post when received. Advert says this version will work on all Mini 14 and Mini 30 rifles. Will be interesting to see how that was accomplished. I'm assuming it comes with the metal liner, yes?

They look nice on their site , keep us up to date when you get it . I am looking for a deal on a stainless 10/22 before I order the stock. I just don't think a blued action would look good with stainless folder . I think there were some original blued folders :?: Maybe Samson will expand the options . :D

dfletcher

Blackhawk
57springer said:
dfletcher said:

They look nice on their site , keep us up to date when you get it . I am looking for a deal on a stainless 10/22 before I order the stock. I just don't think a blued action would look good with stainless folder . I think there were some original blued folders :?: Maybe Samson will expand the options . :D

My plan was to once in a while drop one of my currently owned Minis into the folder, when not confined to the foolishness of CA laws. So of course doing a pick up today at one of my LGS (snagged a 3" SP101 and a 1971 made Single Six in box convertible) there was a 1976 "Made in the 200 year ..." 180 prefix sample for about $500.00. Walnut stock & handguard, looked like new.

So much for plans. :wink:

57springer

Buckeye
Does anyone know if these have attachments for a sling on them ? They only show one side of a stock on the Samson site ?

mpalm

Single-Sixer
Commie states like MA ban folding stocks , so No I wont be buying one.
I would love to go full A- team . A folding stock on my stainless/wood Mini 14 would be tough, just like Mr T.
I love the responses from Samson : Q: How will the A-TM Stock affect the Classification of my rifle?

A: It is the customers responsibility to determine if the addition of the A-TM stock will change the legal status of their rifle in the jurisdiction in which they reside. We make gun parts, not legal determinations. If you live in a freedom-challenged part of the world, please check your federal, state and local ordinances before purchasing.

rangerbob

Buckeye
These stocks are now shown on the Ruger website as I just received a news letter displaying them. There are several photos that should answer most questions. I did not see a sling attachment on the stock, but may have missed it. Bob! :mrgreen:

rangerbob said:
These stocks are now shown on the Ruger website as I just received a news letter displaying them. There are several photos that should answer most questions. I did not see a sling attachment on the stock, but may have missed it. Bob! :mrgreen:

You beat me to it...

https://shopruger.com/Ruger-Mini-14-A-TM-Folding-Stock/productinfo/13006/

hpman66

Hunter
https://shopruger.com/Ruger-Mini-14-A-TM-Folding-Stock/productinfo/13006/
RUGER® MINI-14® A-TM FOLDING STOCK