SOLD S&W 622 22LR Semi-Auto

Help Support Ruger Forum:

noahmercy

Blackhawk
Selling for a family member. This is a Smith & Wesson Model 622 chambered in 22 Long Rifle. Single action, 6-inch stainless steel barrel, adjustable rear sight, wide grooved trigger, and (2)-10 round magazines and (1)-12 round magazine. These are the same mags used in the legendary Model 41, and the 12 round units are scarce and expensive. If you live in a restrictive state, I would consider selling the pistol for a little less without the "extra-capacity" mag. This firearm is equipped with a magazine disconnect safety, so it will not fire with the magazine removed, even with a round in the chamber.

This one is in exceptional shape, with no glaring dings or scratches. Weight is only 1.5 pounds with ten rounds of 40 grain ammo aboard. The magazine release is recessed in the front of the grip frame, so it is ambidextrous, although the safety and slide release are located in the standard location on the left side. The light weight, good trigger, long sight radius, low recoil, and ease of running the slide make this a great firearm for training a beginner. It also would make a dandy "woods walking" sidearm due to the slim profile and corrosion-resistant materials.

Asking $490, and shipping will be $40 to your FFL holder from mine. I can accept check or money order. Any questions, please feel free to ask!

smith0.jpeg

smith.jpeg

smith1.jpeg

Bad Barlow

Blackhawk
Wow,these are REALLY nice 22's,I have 2,and l recommend it to anyone, especially at the price you are asking. Several unique features.

Bad Barlow

Blackhawk
You're gonna love it...the "undebarrel" design allows such quick recovery, you can (with practice) empty the magazine before the first case hits the ground.
Truly a unique .22,
P.S., get a manual, you won't get it apart without one,but it's easy when you know how...