s&b primers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sandman228

Single-Sixer
incase anyone interested cabellas has s&b primers on sale 19.99 per 1k 5$ shipping if you use the promo code and there only 20$ hazmat fee . I just ordered a case of small pistol . been a while since ive seen 99$ a case primers actually in stock anywhere :)

loaded round

Hunter
All the gun shops around my area have all size, pistol, rifle, and shotgun primers for around 18.95/1000. Shotgun primers are a bit more. Have seen CCI, Federal, Remington, and Winchester brands. No shortage here. Went to my LGS this afternoon and I now must update my morning's post. Rifle and pistol primers are selling for 24.95/1000 and shotgun primers were 32.95/1000. Sorry if I mislead you.

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
Stores here are still gouging at around $30-$35 per K. All types seem to be available though. I stay with U.S. products whenever possible. I have had exactly ONE bad primer in the last 40 years of reloading.

sandman228

Single-Sixer
loaded round said:
All the gun shops around my area have all size, pistol, rifle, and shotgun primers for around 18.95/1000. Shotgun primers are a bit more. Have seen CCI, Federal, Remington, and Winchester brands. No shortage here. Went to my LGS this afternoon and I now must update my morning's post. Rifle and pistol primers are selling for 24.95/1000 and shotgun primers were 32.95/1000. Sorry if I mislead you.
trust me if American made primers were available in this area for 24.95 per 1k I would be buying them . but in this area for cci ,fed ,win , or rem primers your looking at 35 to 40 in some places even 50$ per 1 k so I usually watch for sales or specials online and buy in bulk . ive shot 10's of thousands of wolf/tula and magtech . I did find a place about a half hour from here to get 209 primers for 22$ per 1k but there rio brand they seem to work fine there just a bit oversized though so once you start you have to stick with them . same place also sells claybuster wads for around 9$ per 1k .

loaded round

Hunter
If you want pay the trans costs, I'll buy and ship you all the rifle and pistol primers you need. You can even pick the brand.

sandman228 said:
loaded round said:
trust me if American made primers were available in this area for 24.95 per 1k I would be buying them . but in this area for cci ,fed ,win , or rem primers your looking at 35 to 40 in some places even 50$ per 1 k so I usually watch for sales or specials online and buy in bulk . ive shot 10's of thousands of wolf/tula and magtech . I did find a place about a half hour from here to get 209 primers for 22$ per 1k but there rio brand they seem to work fine there just a bit oversized though so once you start you have to stick with them . same place also sells claybuster wads for around 9$ per 1k .