Rugeritis

Help Support Ruger Forum:

fez

Bearcat
I think I have come down with Rugeitis.I have always liked them but price or availability has been a stumbling block.However,in the last year or so I have picked up a used 2245,kp95 and an sp101(357 2in) for a house gun for the wifw.Next up,hopefully,a used security six 22lr.It is a rather pleasant disease to come down with :lol:

GaryA

Single-Sixer
Rugers, on the whole, exhibit traits similar to those that I have come to admire and respect in people:

They are strong, reliable, durable, plain, simple and uncomplicated, and unpretentious. What's not to like?

41 mag fan

Single-Sixer
Just be warned there is no cure. The only treatment is to buy two rugers and call me in the morning. Steve

fez

Bearcat
I am a working class guy.Boy do you know what I would do if I hit the power ball? Ah it's nice to dream.Thank you all for your comments.Forums don't always have to be about problems.

fez

Bearcat
I really have not gone over budget as I sold off some other iron to finance these.By the way if it comes down to food or Rugers I'm not to sure I would not go for the Rugers.I could always use the Rugers to get food.Anyone see that pesky squirrel? :D

96/44

Blackhawk
The good news is that your Rugeritis is not yet in the advanced stages. Stay away from the single actions, or you could go downhill quickly :roll:

Tslepebull

Single-Sixer
I feel your pain. I have bought a GP-100, a LCR, and Security Six since October. Last time this happened was about 10 years ago when I bought a P-95 and a P-97 at the same gunshow. Apparently Rugeritis can go into remission and relapse later.

tookalisten

Blackhawk
I realized recently that I had picked up a SP-101, SR9, NRA Mini-14, and a SBH all in the past 6 mths. Not really sure how; but it came on fast!

welder

Buckeye
Blume, just yesterday I ran across a guy at work who has had a Charger for a few weeks. He had a lot of good things to say about it. I'm gonna give them a closer look next time in LGS.

Phoenix Maximus

Bearcat
Have 2 SR9's and 2 LCP's.... went to Gander to waste a $10 gift card on a sweatshirt.... liberated a MK III from their disorganized gun case

handguns from Ruger, rifles from Russia :twisted: