A

Anonymous

My friend wants to sell his Ruger Vaquero 7 1/2 "
How much do you think he should ask for it
He bought it in 1999 used
He or I do not know anything about guns

flatgate

Hawkeye
Real Estate folks discuss "location, location and location".

We need to know "condition, condition and condition" and calibre, grips, s/n range, and, again, condition......

:D

flatgate

contender

Ruger Guru
Where are my manners. I actually forgot to say;
"Welcome to the Forum!"
Please do post the info as we will offer as much help as we can.

rtl

Single-Sixer
Besides that, we all just like seeing and hearing about them.

Personally I have more Vaqueros than I need or have time to shoot, probably a few more than my wife knows about and not as many as I would like to own, but I still like hearing about what's out there and sharing info when I have something to contribute.

Welcome,
rt

Bones507

Bearcat
Im looking into getting a Vaquero in 4 5/8 ST in 357 myself, already have a Blkhwk. Thing is the Wife is like : What , another 357 ? You have 6 of them already. What possible use can you have for another ??
I will prevail though, a little skull duggery and some artful mastery of the English language and i will have it in my hands by Octobers end !
Either that or she will shoot me. lol

winterwood

Single-Sixer
Bones507

Could you please give my address to your wife. If she decides to shoot you, I would be interested in the .357s. :wink:

Please be very sure she contacts me and not my wife or I will be joining you on the other side!

Bones507

Bearcat
winterwood":1336nl4k said:
Bones507

Could you please give my address to your wife. If she decides to shoot you, I would be interested in the .357s. :wink:

Please be very sure she contacts me and not my wife or I will be joining you on the other side!

I already told her what to do with my guns in case i buy the farm,lol.

I got a nice 1977 .44 Mag SS Vaquero 7 1/2" barrel for Christmas last year. My wife and I had our 50th anniv. this summer and I had mentioned that the local pawn shop had a nice 1999 Original Model Vaquero SS .45 Colt with a 5 1/2" barrel complete with a drop loop holster etc. Which I would probable feel conspicious wearing. I had forgotten about the gun as I figured with the expenses of the party and all I'd have to pass on it.

Well she suprised me with the gun and It is beautiful. I had to ream the cylinder throats but it shoots great. My wife said when she went in to look at the gun she asked "why would he want a gun that looks like one he already has?" The owner (who is a friend of both of us) answered: "How many rings to you have?" :D

Grampie not Grumpie

Latest posts