Ruger Vaquero Bisley SS .357 mag 4 5/8" !!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Quickdraw

Single-Sixer
Saturday I will be picking up a new in box Ruger Vaquero Bisley .357 mag SS with a 4 5/8" barrel!
I just love the looks and the feel of this revolver! It is very stout and well balanced in the hand. The serial # is...58-56xxx. I looked it up and it says it is a 2004 model. Did I do good? :roll: Is this model hard to find? Value? ... Would love to hear some positive feedback/info/stories... on my new "woods" companion...will get pics up soon after I get it...promise!
But it looks EXACTLY like this one...http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1217742
Thanks for any responses! :p

Dale53

Blackhawk
I have a Ruger Bisley Vaquero (blued) in .45 Colt. It shoots to the sights right out of the box. I have been very pleased with it and I wish you the same results!

Good luck!
Dale53

Doc Fillem

Bearcat
I don't see very many Bisley's with the 4 5/8" barrel and in stainless so it must be pretty rare. I use a pair of 45 Colt Bisley's for Cowboy Action shooting. I couldn't find any with 4 5/8" barrels so I built a pair. I really like shooting them. Good luck with yours.

Welcome to the forum. Of course ya done good! Any new gun and especially a Ruger is a good thing. Do you reload? That will really make the new addition sing!
gramps

vicious

Bearcat
HI; I flipped a Bisley grip frame onto a 4 5/8 Blackhawk 357, darn sweet shooting gun.

Quickdraw

Single-Sixer
So yesterday as I said...I gots me a new revolver! One word....."Holy Smoke!"
Off to church now but pics to follow soon as promised!

Quickdraw

Single-Sixer
Meet my new friend!!
LbMEYaC.jpg

sjJQQkG.jpg

Quickdraw

Single-Sixer
Joe S. said:
Very nice shootin iron there! How'd you grow white grass??
Thanks "Joe S."...just waiting for, at least, a semi-decent day to get out and shoot her!...as for the lawn...just trying to keep up with the neighbors! Lol