RUGER VAQUERO 44 MAG. SS PRICE CHECK

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jpickar

Blackhawk
I have found a Ruger Vaquero, Stainless in 44 mag. It is just the gun and in very good condition. He is asking $490 for it. Is that fair or what would be fair.

Thanks, John

Rainman

Blackhawk
As info: Gallery of Guns (Davidson's) had a few of the "clean up" guns a few weeks ago in that model and caliber for around that price NIB. There's a thread on here about them if you're interested.

Dan

JWhitmore44

Blackhawk
Well, they're not made anymore. May be able to find one cheaper if you do some poking around. A New Vaquero is over $500. How bad to you want a SS 44mag Vaquero :)

It's not a "deal" but if you really wanted one and if it was like new condition I wouldn't be afraid of that price. But if all I was doing is trying to turn a buck or two by re-selling I would pass.

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Make them a offer all they can do is say no.I have the same gun in 4 5/8 barrel and I paid $400 they orginally wanted $500 money talks good luck,dusterman

Over the years I've missed a lot of guns I would have liked to have owned because I didn't think they were a good deal. Well I still don't have the guns and they are more expensive now. If it's what you want get it. Who knows when you will have another opportunity.