Ruger Trap Model Single Barrel Shotgun "UNFIRED"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tim628

Single-Sixer
I have got a Ruger Trap Model Single Barrel Shotgun that is believed to be "UNFIRED" for Sell. The Gentleman I got it from said he had never fired the gun and the guy he got it from also said he had never fired it. Looking at the barrel and the front of the bolt face it appears to be Unfired. It comes with the original box and green packaging, a Ruger Magazine, a Guns & Ammo magazine from March 2015 (where the previous owner asked a question.), it also comes with one Carlson full choke but not believed to be original. I do believe this gun came out with 2 chokes but neither is included. It has a 34 inch barrel. As you may already know they only manufactured 300 of these shotguns between the years 2000 and 2003. These shotguns are scarce and hard to find. I am selling this gun with the understanding that the two previous owners claimed that the gun had never been shot and I have not shot it, but it is impossible for me to guarantee this claim. As stated previous the gun shows no sign of being shot and I am selling it as stated. As I do business on Gunbroker I will give a 3 day non-firing inspection for your money back minus shipping. If you would like to know what kind of person you are dealing with, I have a Gunbroker account with a 419 A+ Rating. You can look me up under Tim628. If you would like additional photos, I would be happy to send them to you in email. I am asking $5000 shipped.