SOLD Ruger Speed Six and Ruger Security Six--Both SPF

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Sacramento Johnson

Blackhawk
Hi all!
Have some safe queens up for sale; have gone to the GP 100s, so don't use these. Both stainless steel, both 2 3/4 inch barrels, both 357 mag, both with aftermarket grips (don't have the original ones anymore). No boxes or papers, these are shooters. Both will go from FFL to FFL. USPS MO only.

1. Speed Six; $450 plus $60 shipping.
2. Security Six; $500 plus $60 shipping.
thumbnail_speed 6 2.jpg
thumbnail_speed 6 4.jpg
thumbnail_speed 6 1.jpg
thumbnail_security 6 2.jpg
thumbnail_security 6 1.jpg
thumbnail_security 6 5.jpg

Last edited:

byrnefish

Single-Sixer
Not sure what "kindness to my fellow man" has to do with this topic? But I'm pretty sure the rules here state a posted "I'll take it" trumps PM's, emails or offers.
I'm out on this deal for sure...but clarification from the moderators on this issue would be helpful for future transactions..instead of one of them just hitting the "like" button.

Wasalmonslayer

Bearcat
Not sure what "kindness to my fellow man" has to do with this topic? But I'm pretty sure the rules here state a posted "I'll take it" trumps PM's, emails or offers.
I'm out on this deal for sure...but clarification from the moderators on this issue would be helpful for future transactions..instead of one of them just hitting the "like" button.
I just reread forum selling rules in the sticky at the top and no where does it say an I'll take is mandatory or trumps anything.
Please show me where it does say that as if am wrong I would love to know.
No trying to upset anyone just play by the rules we are all given to play by in this amazing sand box we all get to use and enjoy!!

hittman

Staff member
But I'm pretty sure the rules here state a posted "I'll take it" trumps PM's, emails or offers.
The rules do not mention that. Some sellers post that in the text of their ad, others do not. It's up to the seller.
…. clarification from the moderators on this issue would be helpful for future transactions..instead of one of them just hitting the "like" button.
I "liked" the post because it was a logical and correct response.

Somebody sent a PM and bought it before you did. It happens.

jyo

Single-Sixer
Nice lookin' pair of revolvers---I'm partial to stainless Security Sixes and Speed Sixes---looks like in good shape, price is very fair---glad you sold 'em, but I'm set anyway...