Ruger single ten

Help Support Ruger Forum:

brucear777

Bearcat
I just bought a Ruger single ten picked it up yesterday took it to the range today and had all kinds of problems with it Hammer wouldn't stay back trigger wood stick back and it was real hard to cock. I called Ruger and it's already on its way back to route to get repaired. Have any of you all had any trouble with your Ruger single ten. I haven't Ruger single-six that I've had for 30 years works perfectly not too happy with the single 10 already.

brucear777

Bearcat
I looked it all over real good I pulled the hammer back a couple times but (I do not dry fire my rimfires) [Pat]

woodsy

Blackhawk
My Single-Ten was bought brand new, and it has worked flawlessly since then, just under 1000 rounds. Its fit and finish are simply perfect. I did make a larger (top-to-bottom) walnut grip for it, because I have large hands.

brucear777

Bearcat
I got my single 10 back from Ruger and everything seems to be working properly. Not as smooth and slick as my 25 year old single six but I hope it gets there someday. Would I buy it again No. The Smith & Wesson 617 is a far superior gun. now that I said that I would like to try a Ruger GP100 in 22LR.