Ruger Single Six Stainless High Gloss W/Adjustable Sights

Help Support Ruger Forum:

transalp1961

Single-Sixer
I just picked up a NIB Ruger Single Six with 6 1/2" barrel. It is the high gloss model with ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS. Anybody have any information on this model? Production numbers? I imagine it is worth what a standard stainless model is worth. Any comments?
Thanks in advance.

transalp1961

Single-Sixer
I will be getting the gun next week. I asked the seller, the box does not have the model sticker on end of the box. Maybe the model number was on the cardboard shipper, which the seller does not have. I believe the model would be a GKNR6. I don't even remember posting this a couple of years ago, but

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=38224

I was looking for one at that time and never found one. The one I purchased has the standard grips, not the simulated ivory. Looks like a sharp looking gun. I missed one with the simulated ivory grips on GB last month that went for $525. I gave $325 for the one I just purchased.

contender

Ruger Guru
All of the Ruger boxes have an end label UNLESS they have (a) fallen off, (b) been removed, or (c) a box used as a mailer for the safety transfer bar conversion. The shipper would also have the model info.
I guess a call to Ruger records will give you the correct model info.

transalp1961

Single-Sixer
I have approximately 25 Single Sixes, Mark IIs and Mark IIIs. All were purchased NIB and have the label on the end of the box with the exception of two Mark IIs which I bought in the original shipper boxes. Don't know why, but someone must have removed the labels. All my other ones would take some effort to remove the labels and would probably leave evidence that there was one there at one time. I will confirm what gun I have purchased!

Latest posts