Ruger Scope?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

XLIV

Single-Sixer
Are these common? I've never seen one. Are they chinese?

*never mind I found it..they come on the Ruger Air Hawk pellet guns.

Stumps13

Single-Sixer
The only scope I know about and I do have one was made by Luepold and it came as a VX-I 3 x 9 and had the caps with the Ruger logo on them. I might add that I was told that there were only about 200 of these scopes.

308longdistance

Blackhawk
kids058.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Actually, there have been a few different scopes with ruger caps etc authorized by Ruger. I've seen Leupold, Bushnell, & Tasco.

Cannon

Bearcat
I've got a Bausch & Lomb pistol scope with the Ruger logo on one of the caps. It came with a SRH package from Davidson's in the late 80's. 7.5" SRH w/ scope in a hard-sided briefcase. Got it for Christmas from Mom & Dad when I was 13.

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
My memory says, and somewhere in the vast darkness, there are two(of the scopes, on #1's).......Jerry's Sports South had a small lot of M77R 270 cal. rifles with the first generation of RUGER Leupold Vari XII 2x7 scopes. This scope had a really classy bronze finish Ruger emblem in place of the Leupold medallian. This occurred in the early 1980's......This is the best classy scope Ruger had done, as far as I am concerned. 8)

Latest posts