Ruger Redhawk "R-Models" - Another Quest Begins

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
One more... I picked up the stainless KRH-44R for what I consider a good price :wink:

pix238689750.jpg

Now I just need to find a KRH-41R!

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
hittman":1o9mu7d7 said:
Quarterbore":1o9mu7d7 said:
Now I just need to find a KRH-41R!

If you run across 2 ~~ (yeah, dream on) ~~ let me know!

Are you a collector or a shooter? If you want a shooter, I think this looks like a nice gun:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/982213447/Gu ... on_Nea.htm

I am after stock form and I even put wook grips back on my 44 to put her back in original form. I put the Pacmars on my 5.5-inch Redhawk however as I am not trying to collect them... yet :shock:

Qb
I have the 7.5 inch stainless model with rings that was a special run of 101 that were engraved for the Skokie Freedom Committee in IL. Mine is 34 of 101. These came in a cherry wood case. The engraving was an after market process, not done by Ruger.

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
Rumrunner":3q0840yu said:
Qb
I have the 7.5 inch stainless model with rings that was a special run of 101 that were engraved for the Skokie Freedom Committee in IL. Mine is 34 of 101. These came in a cherry wood case. The engraving was an after market process, not done by Ruger.

Can I get some photos?

You can even upload them on my site here:

http://hunting-video.com/

I will rework that some day to make it a video site but it makes an easy way for me to upload pics too.

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
I finally found a KRH-41R model... it doesn't have the original box or rings and someone used Warner Quick Release rings on it but the gun itself is one of the last ones I needed to complete the set!

pix742778078.jpg

I'll have to post a family pic once I get them all home!

I now have the following:

RH-41R
KRH-41R
RH-44R
KRH-44R
KRH-45R

Just need to find a GKRH-44R assuming they are out there!

Latest posts