Ruger Records

Help Support Ruger Forum:

shunka

Bearcat
I've called Ruger twice trying to get info on a 1970 Super Blackhawk. They haven't gotten back to me yet. Does it take a while for them to reply?

clocks

Bearcat
My question was answered while I was on the phone within minutes. The letter arrived about 4 weeks later, be patient.

shunka

Bearcat
Well, I still haven't heard anything. I never talked to a person. I left two messages in two weeks time and no call back. Is there a trick to this? :?

I hate to say it, but whenever I have left a "voice message" I have never received a response. I waited a couple of days and tried again. Same deal, still no response.

Keep trying until you find a real, live person. Be polite, it can be frustrating but the ladies don't control the phone system . . . and they are very busy.

:)

Make sure you don't call around lunch time. I also don't leave a message but call back. I also DO NOT REQUEST A LETTER on a run of the mill gun.
For instance on a convertible all I want to know was it shipped as a convert. Don't need a letter if it was.
If we overload them it could go away. Remember it's FREE
IMHO,
Jim

Hey, maybe they are really busy now, heard Kim was recently "promoted", but have not talked with any of the ladies in some time for more details.....
yes, patience , but I would try again............