Ruger photos

Help Support Ruger Forum:

vllyby

Bearcat
Have been enjoying other photos for a while so I decided to post a few my own. They are nothing fancy,all are shooters. I also included a few photos of knives that my brother in law made for me.
gungroup1-1.jpg
44blackhawkandknife-1.jpg
gungroup2-1.jpg
sp101andknifeandgrips-1.jpg

vllyby

Bearcat
The last post was intended to say my brother in law made the knives for me, but considering posting the photos was my tenth try I decided to settle for adding a note.

Redstick

Single-Sixer
WELCOME to the Ruger Forum, vllyby!!! GREAT PIC'S!!! AWESOME Knives!!! Them guns ain't bad either!!! :mrgreen:

oregon73

Blackhawk
Those are some nice guns and really nice knives!

I see you "flopped" the second picture. The funny part was that I didn't notice because of the loading gate on the wrong side. I was trying to tell what cal. the gun is and then saw the backwards s/n!

Rob

vllyby

Bearcat
Rob, If you knew how many times I attempted to post those pics you would understand the flop. The gun you mentioned is a 44mag as is the other super. Below is a 41mag and next is 357mag and bottom left is a 22-22mag. I still need a 45cal. charlie

oregon73

Blackhawk
Charlie, yes, I remember well when I first attempted to post a picture. It's an obtuse system but one gets used to it.

I wanted to comment again on those knives. They are really neat. Even better that they were made by a family member. What treasures!

Rob

vllyby

Bearcat
Rob, Your right about the knives,they will likely be in the family along time. The two in the picture I bought one for my grandson and the other for a new grandson in april. For christmas I got one for each of my two sons and I had him make a letter opener for my daughter. I'm lucky I am related to an Idaho knife maker. charlie

nnero93

Bearcat
Nice bunch of goodies. How do you like the walther? I friend has one and its a blast to shoot. I need a .22 pistol but cant decide between the walther, a single-six or a MKIII.

vllyby

Bearcat
nnero93 The walther is fun to shoot , small, easy to take along, but if I want to shoot something or hunt squirrels I take my single six. The walther is plastic and feels like a toy, Rugers are real guns. Still I'm glad I bought it, just for the fun factor. charlie

nnero93

Bearcat
Thanks, I started another thread to help me in my decision. To make matters worse, i have a nice refund check coming but it has to go towards my vehicle and other "important" things.