Ruger p944th mags or aftermarket mags? 'PLEASE HELP"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Freddy Ruger

Bearcat
I currently purchased the ruger p944th from davidsons and I am having some trouble finding magazines to purchase for the gun bc it only came with one. "i thought i got kinda jipped, but what can ya do?" I would appreciate anyones input on this subject. Thanks.

Mike J

Hunter
Sometimes forum members put them up for sale in the classifieds here Freddy.

Freddy Ruger

Bearcat
I appreciate that mike. I was online for like 3hrs last night looking and couldn't really come up with anything. Is that a ProMag magazine? I might order just one to see how it works first. Thanks for the help.

Mike J

Hunter
I think it's Ruger Freddy. I googled Ruger Magazines. The P-91 used factory .40 caliber 11 round magazines (these will work in a P-944). I have one I got off a local forum board heres classifieds for 15.00 but that was just luck.
I think Pro Mag makes a 12 round one but I have read bad things about their reliability.

Freddy Ruger

Bearcat
The p-91 mags being able to fit was going to be my next question. I appreciate the help mike. Ill see what i can find in the next couple of days.

SteveSatch

Single-Sixer
When Ruger .40 pistols weren't selling well, the factory 11 round mags for them were cheap compared to other mags out there. They have to still be out there. If not, there must be factory 10 rounders. I have a dozen 11 rounders and four 10 rounders but I bought them ages ago for my two P944s.