Ruger P89 NEED HELP trying to find laser sight with led

Help Support Ruger Forum:

johnrugerp89

Bearcat
I am new to this forum and this is my first thread. I have been looking all over the web trying to find a laser sight/flashlight combo that will mount to my p89. I have seen a few lasers with a universal trigger mount but not a combo laser/light. I know without the groves on the gun like most new pistols there is not much selection but I cannot find anything with the combo that states on a web site it will fit the Ruger P89. If anyone has this combo on their P89 that can point me to a website That would be great. I know there are new grip lasers but I do not want to invest that much,Thanks in advance

This is what look I am going after but again it does not look like it will fit my gun.
http://www.instapark.com/category/sport ... s-1000.php

Sry just saw your thread. Welcome to the forum. I have a P89 and haven't found anything like that for it. Sry. Maybe someone else here has actually found this elusive device.

johnrugerp89

Bearcat
DA_TriggR4Ruger":uuex97n7 said:
Sry just saw your thread. Welcome to the forum. I have a P89 and haven't found anything like that for it. Sry. Maybe someone else here has actually found this elusive device.

With the lack of a rail system on our P89's this is the only one I have been able to find. I left a note on this guys youtube video asking where he got his. I found the laser co. but have not foud this "P" Mount he mentions. I am trying to find the one like he has but with a flashlight attached. Even if I cannot find one with a flashlight his looks alot better then the universal mounting systems with just the laser sticking out of the trigger. Those look like crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9oxECL3f5s

No response from him yet. Still looking for help guys :?:

railroader

Single-Sixer
I have seen lasers that attach to the trigger guard but not a light/laser combo. That seems like a lot of stuff to be hanging out there. Maybe you should get rid of the p89 and go with a p95. You can use the same mags. Mark