Ruger or Taurus? Never USED to be a question but,,,

Help Support Ruger Forum:

benchrest500

Single-Sixer
OK AMERICAN,, yes so why use a Tee Shirt made in Haiti?

Don't Americans need jobs too?

Just seems hypocritical to publish that text on that shirt

Haiti(3).JPG

Haiti(2).JPG

OK I can't reply to this thread anymore since I guess I'm locked out but can edit.
So I will not be following this since I can't reply anymore.

Bottom line Ruger has taken a sharp down hill progress this summer

We have had dinner with Mike Gladson and we are always friendly with Ruger UNTIL our problem just does not get resolved
1 phone call should be enough and not need to turn into 6 or 8 calls on the same issue

If you don't know who Gladson is then you really don't have any place making comments here.

To the last reply you were not adding correctly you just counted models, we had 6 guns this summer with trashed sights and they come fro AZ not NC

Here are the sights we had to replace, these were all on stainless guns which ALL sell over $400 and most over $500
WOULD YOU BE HAPPY TAKING THAT HOME WITH YOU??
IMG_2293.JPG

So keep telling them they are doing GREAT then eventually once quality plummets to an unrecoverable point Ruger will be out of business or sold off.

I hate seeing Ruger in this downhill trend and

I DO want them to pull out of it but they need to do it soon or we will drop the line,,
too much hassle for us to keep up with the problems.

jbntx

Single-Sixer
That's a sad post that needs to just go away.
Just so much wrong. :roll:

I wish he would post his gun store name so I can avoid it. But he's probably too scared to run off good customers. It sounds like he knows customer service. :roll:

jbntx

Single-Sixer
benchrest500 said:
It's all true though and I wish it wasn't,,

Maybe you misunderstood my response. Your post is a crying, whining mess of BS that needs to be deleted.
Nobody wants to hear all that, especially when most of us have the exact opposite opinion of Ruger.

jsh

Single-Sixer
Wow.
What did folks ever do before the internet?
Your a businessman you say. Yet you conduct yourself in such away that is questionable to say the least.
If this is truly business, it is no ones business here. This is between you and the supplier. A good old fashioned phone call can work wonders.
You slamming them here does little for your situation and harms it more than helps it.

And no I am not biased one way or the other. I have several manufacturers and have had problems with them all, but most of them were worked out.

He still hasn't posted the name of his business. If this is all true why not?

From your first post and the posts over on Rimfire central it sounds like you are on your way to a heart attack. Can you say high blood pressure medicine?

427mach1

Blackhawk
You make a post like that on a Ruger forum then wonder why you get no sympathy. I own 4 Rugers and have never had a problem with any of them, therefore I can honestly say Ruger has never "walked all over me". They are known for exceptional customer service. On the other hand, I have heard a lot of bad information from gun shop operators. Where did you say your shop is located?

427mach1

Blackhawk
benchrest500 said:
I LOVE Ruger

I guess I missed that part. Can't imagine what your posts would be like if you hated a particular brand..... Where did you say your gun shop is located?

Ok. Why do you use a different user name on rimfire central?

And what is your businesses name? I mean you do speak as a business man yes? Perhaps someone here might be needing a gun in your town? Where are you again?

I'm guessing you aren't very successful...

It seems like you are hiding something.

Big Old Boy

Hunter
For the past 40 or so years I have had good luck with Ruger.If you are not happy you need to talk to someone at Ruger no one here can make it right for you.

Cordite

Single-Sixer
Big Old Boy said:
If you are not happy you need to talk to someone at Ruger no one here can make it right for you.

I would alter that slightly to "talk to someone at your distributor for Ruger". There are not that many distributors for Ruger and they are interested in keeping their dealers happy. Enough complaining directed at your distributor will get heard at Ruger especially if you have documented evidence of repeated issues.

Another avenue would be the "Tell the CEO" link on the Ruger website. Tell Mike Fifer about your repeated issues and many times things get done.

Cordite