SOLD Ruger Old Army 45 Cal with Brass Frame

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hammesj

Single-Sixer
Ruger Old Army Black Powder 45 caliber revolver with 7 1/2" barrel and adjustable sights. This revolver was 1st year production, and manufactured with Brass Frame in 1972 Serial # 140-01550.
Gun is in new factory unfired condition and is complete with 6 factory nipples, 2 nipple wrenches, instructions and parts list dated 10-1-1972.
Original box with serial number on side in as new condition except for small amount of bubbling on top cover. Outer shipper also included with serial number written in pencil on side and some numbers and figures written in pencil.
A complete Ruger Old Army Collectible in pristine condition.
Shipped Priority Mail insuredto you $1295.00.
IMG_5215.JPG
IMG_5234.JPG
IMG_5235.JPG
IMG_5238.JPG
IMG_5239.JPG
IMG_5213.JPG
IMG_5214.JPG
IMG_5205.JPG
IMG_5212.JPG

If this falls through, I have one with factory authentication letter for sale. It does not have extra nipples and no shipping sleeve. Serial number is 140-01933. It is less money due to no outer sleeve.

If this falls through, I have one with factory authentication letter for sale. It does not have extra nipples and no shipping sleeve. Serial number is 140-01933. It is less money due to no outer sleeve.
Thanks for the offer. I'm sure the above gun is from the factory brass as per John Dougans book. Thanks again

hammesj

Single-Sixer
Thank You for your purchase. You can send payment to [personal info removed] This does not have to be shipped to an FFL as it is Black Powder and I can ship it directly to you unless your state has restrictions on it. I will guarantee it as described. Thanks Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You for your purchase. You can send payment to [personal info removed] This does not have to be shipped to an FFL as it is Black Powder and I can ship it directly to you unless your state has restrictions on it. I will guarantee it as described. Thanks Jim
A certified check will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:

hittman

Staff member
Touch Edit at bottom of the original post.
In the title box you'll see the menu for options of For Sale, WTB, Sold, etc.
Make the change there.
I did this one for you.