Ruger Offer

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Predator2525

Bearcat
I've been seeing the offer from Ruger for a jacket if you purchase a new Ruger rifle. Did i miss an offer the buying a hand gun? i'm waiting for my GP100 I just purchased and would also like the jacket but didnt see an offer for the revolver purchase. Any info? Thanks.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Buying a jacket you didn't plan to just to get a jacket? Hmmm...makes that a $500 jacket. :D

c.r.

Single-Sixer
BlkHawk73":2udaw7mn said:
Buying a jacket you didn't plan to just to get a jacket? Hmmm...makes that a $500 jacket. :D

but it comes w/ a free gun :lol:

TDF

Single-Sixer
Bought my brother and his new bride a 77/22 target model for a wedding present. Of course I'm keeping the jacket for myself.

TDF

Predator2525

Bearcat
LOL no guys, i just would like the jacket if it was offered. i am thinking of the ruger sr22 though since im having problems with the g22, it seems that walther recommends only certains brands of ammunition, (cci), and the sales rep also rec mini mags. come to find out the only thing that will shoot in it with no jams is the stingers and i dont want to have to buy one brand only. also the pull arm on the slide broke. the gunsmith tapped and put a larger bolt in but still cost though it did save me from sending it back for repair.