Ruger No1s for sale or trade

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gtxmonte

Buckeye
I have (4) Number 1s for sale. All 4 are red pad, 132 prefix guns, new, unfired with original boxes and foam. Condition on all is as a new rifle. From the top medium sporter in 338 Win mag $1200..........tropical heavy 375 H&H mag $1100.........light sporter 30-06 $1000........light sporter 7x57 $1100. Scopes are not included at those prices, but will sell. Although glass mounted on these two rifles, they are unfired. Will also entertain offers on the entire package. May also trade one or all for other No1s in "B" or "V" configurations depending on caliber and would also consider a stainless No.1. May also consider certain Ruger pistols as partial trade on a rifle, but it might be tough to have something I don't already have one of.............LOL!!!

My dad bought all these rifles new in the 80s. Health conditions for him regrettably mean I have to sell some of his guns to raise cash. The fact that the sporters are not MY favorites and the fact that he never shot them, would seem to indicate he had no real attachment to them, allows me to sell what most might consider family heirlooms.

I know wood is the key on Number 1s and all the wood on these is perfect, just depends on if you consider the grain nice, average or pretty. I think they all have nice wood. If you are interested in a certain rifle, I will try and get more detailed shots.