Ruger No. 1 416 Rigby

Help Support Ruger Forum:

9x23w

Bearcat
** Was on Gunbroker for $2,000 so I'll pass the commission on to the buyer on this forum ***

Semi-custom stainless Ruger No. 1 in 416 Rigby. These are very difficult to find, especially in stainless steel.

This rifle is in excellent condition as you can see from the photos. It has been customized as follows:

1 – Vais or Vais type muzzle brake (rifle had the brake when I bought it so I cannot verify it was made by Vais, but it looks like every other Vais brake I have seen).

2 – Jard trigger set to 1 lb.

3 – Kickeez dual action recoil pad. Length of pull same as factory.

4 – Kickeez foam comb riser.

5 – Forend set to full floating.

This rifle has massive downrange power. Look at the last picture and you will see why. That is a Cutting Edge Bullet # MTHV15. Weight is 340 grains, G1 ballistic coefficient = .780! Do the math. I have been shooting these at about 2500 ft/sec but you can go a lot higher. Other hunting rifles may have more muzzle energy but this will surpass almost all of them at long ranges.

The next to last picture has the final group. I believe this to be a solid 1 MOA rifle and maybe better, if you can hold it. I can honestly tell you that it is now too much for me off the bench, so that is why it's for sale.

The following items are also included:

1 set Warne QD matte finish medium height 30mm rings (as shown in photos). No longer shown on the Warne website. Better fit and finish than Ruger rings.

1 Set Lyman full length sizing dies (see picture 13).

27 resized and primed cases

10 fired cases

The scope IS NOT included. There is NO box or manual.

$1,900 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL.

Payment by any check or money order. I will hold shipping for 5 business days for any payment except USPS money order. Shipping will be via UPS or USPS.

Please be sure your FFL will accept a rifle from an individual. I am NOT an FFL. I can supply a NY Driver's license before or with the shipment.

As usual, make sure you ask any questions BEFORE YOU BID. I can send additional and/or higher quality photos if you want.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg

p10.jpg

p11.jpg

p12.jpg