Ruger Mini 30 question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Raichle

Bearcat
Hello,

I was at one of the local dealers here and they had a used stainless steel Ruger Mini-30 in excellent condition. It has a Leupold scope with it. They are asking $750 for it out the door.

Is this a good deal? The bore and rifling look good. I am thinking of buying this and leaving it at my relatives in California for when I go out there to visit.

Should I put money down on it?

Thanks,

Raichle

scaatylobo

Bearcat
I bought a new one for about 730.00 a few months back and its stainless.I would believe that is a bit steep for that rifle.ESPECIALLY since the Ruger high cap mags are SCARCE if available at all.

gt52842

Bearcat
Raichle":3pf6fn3n said:
Hello,

I was at one of the local dealers here and they had a used stainless steel Ruger Mini-30 in excellent condition. It has a Leupold scope with it. They are asking $750 for it out the door.

Is this a good deal? The bore and rifling look good. I am thinking of buying this and leaving it at my relatives in California for when I go out there to visit.

Thanks,

Raichle
For a Ruger stainless steel Mini 30 with a Leupold scope that is fair price, plus Ruger has plans to sell 20 round mags. They are now shown in their new on line catalog. Have a good day, Gary. :)

Raichle

Bearcat
blume357":9f03svyi said:
It would be nice to know the type of Leupold scope and it's aproximate used worth. I'd figure the mini 30 is worth about 500 bucks and add that cost to the what the scope is worth and go from there.

Leupold scope is a Vari-X III 3-9 x 40mm in brushed aluminum.

gt52842

Bearcat
gt52842":osyjtxjd said:
Raichle":osyjtxjd said:
Hello,

Thanks,

Raichle
For a Ruger stainless steel Mini 30 with a Leupold scope that is fair price, plus Ruger has plans to sell 20 round mags. They are now shown in their new on line catalog. Have a good day, Gary. :)
Received 3 of the mags today in the mail, they are in the system and being shipped, Gary.