Ruger Mini 14 gone tactical

Help Support Ruger Forum:

fyimo

Bearcat
I got rid of the wood stock on my Mini 14 and went with a tactical stock.
RugerMini14Tactical.jpg

y2k-fxst

Single-Sixer
Now you will really have the anti gunners afteryou! Good thing you did not go with black! :lol:

fyimo

Bearcat
y2k-fxst said:
Now you will really have the anti gunners afteryou! Good thing you did not go with black! :lol:

They will be going after it no matter what color it is and as a Vietnam Veteran I'm upset with the fact there are trying to rewrite the consistution to disarm american citizens.

wixedmords

Blackhawk
That is a beaut fyimo. Nice color. What brand is it?

A lot of custom stocks for the mini's just don't flow well, visually. Many seem to look like the action was just placed into an AR stock. That one seems to work well. Might be the color also.

fyimo

Bearcat
The stock is a Ruger® Mini-14®/Mini-Thirty® Non-Adjustable Side Folding Strikeforce Stock with Scorpion Recoil System

firecaptain

Single-Sixer
fyimo said:
y2k-fxst said:

They will be going after it no matter what color it is and as a Vietnam Veteran I'm upset with the fact there are trying to rewrite the consistution to disarm american citizens.

You are absolutely correct. The direction this country is heading is sickening. We were once the "Land of the free and the home of the brave"... Morals, values and beliefs are being flushed down the toilet daily.

Don't like the Constitution? We can change that! Just look at the Supreme Court Judges that are being appointed. WOW.

Stephen68

Bearcat
fyimo said:
I got rid of the wood stock on my Mini 14 and went with a tactical stock.
RugerMini14Tactical.jpg

Really nice looking setup there, as i just purchased one identical to yours, minus the Stainless...Anyone know or can point me in the direction for information on how to remove the bluing from my Mini and make it look Stainless? Or is it just not possible or feasible?