Ruger mark ll 50th anniversary pistol

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jjas

Single-Sixer
I came across a Ruger Mark ll 50th anniversary pistol that appears to have never been fired. Any idea what that may be worth?

contender

Ruger Guru
They were made in a big enough quantity to where there isn't much of a premium for them. The only way there is any form of a premium,, is if they are NIB with all the stuff.

NH Rugerman

Buckeye
When they do sell in my area, they average only about $350.00 ANIB...no premium what so ever and not demand that I can see, used ones sell for less...

jjas

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the replies.

It's ANIB with all the stuff. Even the stickers on the magazines are still there. They want $400.00 for it.

I believe I'll pass...

contender

Ruger Guru
Well, at $400 it may not be too bad. The MKII is considered by many as the best of all the various models. Something to consider.

jjas

Single-Sixer
contender said:
Well, at $400 it may not be too bad. The MKII is considered by many as the best of all the various models. Something to consider.

That's true, but I already own a couple of mark ll pistols, so I don't really need it. I might go back on Monday and see if they are willing to deal a bit. If not, I'm sure it'll find a good home.

Thanks for your opinion, I do appreciate it.

Highstandardguy

Buckeye
Outside of the pretty red box, one thing it does have going for it is the way cool bolt. If the price were right (not $400) I would pick one up.

moparclan

Bearcat
Older post but I sold one for $400, traded one for a MKIII 22/45 and kept one. 30,000 or so made.
SOLD MGS Ruger MKII  400

arcticruger

Red Eagle
I just purchased one NIB for $425 over the weekend.

I see they are getting crazy prices for the unknowing though.

Latest posts