Ruger Limited Edition Bisley 7 1/2" 44 Special

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tom black

Blackhawk
Here's a picture of my one and only "safe queen". I haven't ever shot it but the Devil wants me to. I understand it is the second lowest serial # of the 94.

20121201_1.jpg

And here it is again with it's two little sisters. I guess I like the short barrel the best as it sure does pack well and shoots better than I can hold.
20121201_3.jpg

Tom Black
Cantucky

JimP

Bearcat
Sounds to me like most of these guns have not been shot. So the guns which have been shot may be the rarest ones of all!!

This has been a great thread and I have enjoyed reading every post. Thanks for your thoughts!

best,

Jim

majorKAP

Single-Sixer
JCW64 said:
There were a few (15 or 20) that shipped with the black laminate grips that are normally found on the stainless guns.

Ruger7544splBisley.jpg

I just noticed that the one I have is consecutive to this pictured one....#520-21401. I wonder where across the US the others happen to be.

Rclark

Hunter
How you guys keep from shooting a finely made shoot'n iron that you have purchased ... is quite beyond me :) . Thanks for the pictures.... Looks like good shooters :D .... Well, at least I'd find out IF they shot well .... then maybe move it down the road if is was lousy ;) .

JimP

Bearcat
I am moving more towards shooting the gun because if I don't, I will have to buy another gun to shoot. That, in and of itself is not bad but the cost of the second gun in effect adds to the cost of the Bisley and to some extend negates any increase in value... unless of course I buy another collectible gun which has not been shot and I decide not to shoot it either... Yikes!!!!!

JimP

Hondo44

Hawkeye
If you like it, shoot and enjoy it. The only safe queens I have are guns I don't particularly like enough to want to shoot them. In fact I look for guns that I like that are nice but have already been shot so I pay less and don't lose value with that first shot.

Latest posts