Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum 6" 6-shot half-lug revolver in

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RonJon

Bearcat
While strolling though the local Gander Mountain the other day and 'lo and behold is this ANIB Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum 6" 6-shot half-lugged revolver in Blue (Mfd 10/28/2002)!

And the price? Try $329 + S/T!

So, it's now at home and I thought you guys (& gals) would like to see some pix (I love taking gun pictures - It's become another hobby!):

RugerGP100Blue6inb.jpg

RugerGP100Blue6ina.jpg

RugerGP100Blue6ind-1.jpg

RugerGP100Blue6inc.jpg

My son and I took it out to the range and didn't even need to touch the sight adjustment - It proved to be very accurate - Shooting out the black center of the target with only 6 shots while standing and off-handed on the first try at 21 ft!

I'd be interested in reading your opinions of this deal!

RonJon

Rex Driver

Bearcat
You got a great deal on that gun, I have one of the full lug stainless GPs and love it. I have found a deal on a 4" Security Six in stainless for 229 and I am considering it, as I type.

Vic

Bearcat
Great deal ! I have the same revolver in stainless ( GP-160 I think ). Even though I'm seriously thinking about a Ruger SA 44 Spl ( or 45 Colt ) in the future......I would have snapped that deal up as well. I browse the local Gander Mtn and Scheels stores and I never see deals like this. Where are you ?

Regards, Vic