Ruger Girl, Kelly Kimbro hurt

Help Support Ruger Forum:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Hello, here is Mackenzie's update for this morning

(8:30 AM Jan 2) update: mom is feeling ok this morning, her leg is doing well and she can walk with the walking boot and walker. She is not on any pain meds, except Tylenol for her face. She is still experiencing double vision, so that will be the main focus of today. Not sure what to do just yet, but everyone's prayers are greatly appreciated! Thank you all so much for your support, we'll let you know if she'll be here long enough for visitors. Right now the priority is resting the eyes and trying to get rid of the double vision, which is probably caused by interior swelling where the eye socket was repaired.

For those just catching up with this story, you can follow/search the hashtag: #PrayersForKellyGlennKimbro to see all of my posts with updates! Thank you all again!

Vaquerogirl

Bearcat
Hi here is today's update on Kelly. She is home. Keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers!

(6 PM Jan 3) update: we're home! We got home about 2 this afternoon, and we're working on getting settled in. Mom really needs to rest as it was a really long day, drive, and transition! Getting some dinner ready, and then we're all going to bed as soon as possible. Please hold off on visiting (if you were planning to at some point). I will let you know in a couple days after we're settled, rested and her eye sight has hopefully leveled out (still double vision, so it's imperative she keep her eyes closed for the most part). Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes!

For those just catching up with this story, you can follow/search the hashtag: #PrayersForKellyGlennKimbro to see all of my posts with updates! Thank you all again!

contender

Ruger Guru
I'm glad to hear she's at home & recovering. We all know it will take time to heal,,, but with our prayers,,, I'm sure she'll recover fully & be back in the saddle in no time.

"Get Well Soon Kelly!"

Vaquerogirl

Bearcat
Hey friends, I just heard from Mackenzie Here is her message. Keep Praying

She's doing ok, her double vision is clearing up slowly but surely and she's still having some slow dilation when she steps outside. Otherwise, not on pain meds because she can tolerate the pain better than the meds!

Charlie@1022

Bearcat
I talked to Kelly last week and she is doing better. Double vision just cleared up that morning and she was going to catch-up on emails the next day but I have not heard anything yet. She said she was walking on her broken leg with the aid of a walker. If I hear anything more I will post it here.

Charlie@1022

Charlie@1022

Bearcat
I just heard from Kelly and she said she is doing great but not a lot of mojo yet. I will keep everyone posted when I talk to her again. Please keep prayers going her way because they work.

Charlie@1022

Vaquerogirl

Bearcat
Thanks for the update. Charlie@1022. I texted with Mackenzie while at the SHOT Show but have not checked in with either of them sense then. No news must be good news