Ruger forum members, do you live in Tennessee?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Southwest corner, in Memphis.

My roots go deep in Tennessee. Dad's family from Mt. Juliet area since 1824 or so. Mom's family the Red Boiling Springs area.

Bob Wright

45Colt_Man

Blackhawk
Born and raised in Washington (the state) moved to Alaska at 20 years of age, left there after 25 years to Wyoming 20 years ago. Always told the wife I'd love to see Tennessee but do to health problems I'll just have to dream about it.
Beautiful state from the pictures I have seen.

Dana

Woodbury, Tn. 20 miles east of Murfreesboro, 15miles south of Smithville, 15 miles west of McMinnville. 20 miles North of Manchester. I don't live in Woodbury proper.
gramps

volshooter

Buckeye
I live 5 minutes off the I-40 exit 407.
We train, search & rescue, at Norris Dam and Big Ridge state park.
Used to have a hunting lease in Wayne county, south-west of Nashville. We still hunt Catoosa WMA (there are 4 open hog eradication hunts in Dec). Middle and west TN have great deer hunting and some of the finest folk.
I love this state, so do many others, as shown by the number of folks moving here.
Years ago I worked with a "real" local in the Townsend area. He did not speak "proper" English and used the word "terrorist" when referring to tourist. Now I see the true humor of his verbal skills. He was not trying to be funny. He could not read and had a severe lack of language skills, especially with his accent. Great guy, fun to be around. I taught him to read some, wonder what ever happened to him.

FastEd

Hunter
RIVERSIDE, OH, Home of the Air Force Museum
2uhbqyv.jpg

volshooter

Buckeye
Memphis just barely counts :D. Our state is divided into three different areas, but I think from exit 143? Loretta Lynn parkway to the NC/TN state line are the same kind of folks. Crossville area is a fantastic area. If your kin lives there you count to!
Sounds like we got us the makings of a TN gathering. Perhaps a meet and greet dinner someday. I have a suspicion that there are more active Ruger forum members from TN than any other state.

RKB

Single-Sixer
That .5 guy/gal is gonna look funny at a meet-n-greet......which sounds like a seriously good idea.

32magfan

Blackhawk
I live in "Middle Tennessee", just a little ways from Gramps. We got together in Viola at the shooting range two or three years ago with Cholo IIRC. I would love to have a meet n greet or an eat n greet with any of the fine folks here on RF.

I drove down to Smyrna in 2006 to attend the Bob Pope show where the Ruger collectors had their displays. This was when I still lived in western Ky. I found the whole experience great and have been hooked on RF ever since.

Put down one more for TN, even if I am a transplant from the Bluegrass state. :wink:

32Magfan