Ruger Customer Service is OUTSTANDING

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jimfern

Bearcat
Last week I sent in a part for repair for my Old Army, expecting to pay something for the repair or replacement. I just got a brand new part today at no charge. I am highly satisfied with Ruger.

chuck

Blackhawk
Their Service is GREAT I'm 76 and over the years I had to send in 2 rifles to them one problem was their fault the other was my fault they fixed them both no charge to me.

lewgroth

Bearcat
I don't know what we did wrong, My gun dealer sent my 77/17 rifle to them because it exploded, it was like new, less then 200 rounds, Ruger did next to nothing, offered me a new rifle fore about half price. You can read the posts in the rimfire posts.

contender

Ruger Guru
lewgroth,, maybe you should have contacted the factory directly. Quite often, they respond to an individual better than a dealer.
Or, it is possible they feel the issue may have been ammo related, or how it was being used, fired etc. & not a flaw in the firearm design?
I think a POLITE call to Ruger by you may be better than letting your dealer handle things.

Brazer

Bearcat
I recently sent Ruger my New stainless Vaquero .45 to replace the front sight. I had filed a little too much
off. Ruger replaced the front sight, serviced it, check cylinder timing, and test fire and shipped back,
with no charges, not even return shipping to me.
I only called first for a WO# and shipped at my cost plus insurance for $21.00, to Ruger in New Hampshire,
and got the gun back in less than 2-1/2 weeks total.
I think Ruger's service on their firearms is the best there is, that's why I have 4 of them, 10/22, MKIII, Blackhawk and Vaquero.