Ruger Customer Service ...... FANTASTIC !!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger in Prescott gets much praise from me for a recent customer service repair.

A couple of weeks ago the Mainspring Assembly of my 22/45 broke, here's the details on that ......
--- https://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=298188

I enquired and Ruger told me to mail to them the two pieces, which I did on 05 February.

Just this morning (14 February) I received from Ruger the repaired Mainspring Assembly, no charge.

Fantastic Customer Service !!

jimd441

Blackhawk
Glad to read this, and we have many similar stories about Ruger customer service.

Jim

contender

Ruger Guru
Excellent.

However,, not a big surprise to many of us who've been around a while. Ruger does have excellent customer service.

fallsinhole

Bearcat
Two thumbs up for Ruger products and customer service! Now Marlin should get the same attention!!

Dranrab

Single-Sixer
The best customer service Ruger could provide would be to build a product that doesn't need further customer service. They fall well short by that measure.

Dranrab said:
The best customer service Ruger could provide would be to build a product that doesn't need further customer service. They fall well short by that measure.

So explain to us how Ruger or any manufacturer is going to be able to build a product that will never fail. Give us some examples of ANY manufacturer that has EVER built something that didn't malfunction or have an internal part break at some time. That is what you are saying.

That is why companies have customer service and Rugers CS is very good.

hittman

Staff member
The proof is in the numbers.

Granted, perfection is impossible. Unknown if there's really a quality control problem unless we know how many sold vs. how many fixed under warranty.

contender

Ruger Guru
"Unknown if there's really a quality control problem unless we know how many sold vs. how many fixed under warranty."

I spoke with one of the Ruger executives about this subject a bit.
The one gun model he was able to quote info on was the Ruger American rifles. He said they have a .04% return rate for service. He didn't recall other models.

Get Wood

Single-Sixer
RoninPA : Very Well Said. THANK-YOU. And He Has Yet To Reply... I Want One Of His PERFECT Firearms...

Johnnu2

Hunter
Every now and then I like to complain a bit.... BUT I can only say great things about Ruger Customer Service. Most of my needs are for info or small parts that I lose around my workshop. They are always courteous and knowledgeable..... and send the small stuff FREE. WHO could ask for more?

J.

boomer92266

Single-Sixer
Always excellent service everytime I have called or emailed them, best service from any company I have delt with.