Ruger Collectors Display Show - Puyallup,WA May15th/16 2010

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
The Ruger Collectors' Association (RCA) and the Washington Arms Collectors (WAC) will be hosting the third annual Ruger collectors display show the weekend of May 15th and 16th 2010. This is one of the largest gun shows on the west coast featuring 1200 + tables. In addition the RCA will be celebrating their 35th anniversary. If you would like to participate in RUGERMANIA 2010 please email me at [email protected] for show information packets. Registration must be sent in by April 25th 2010. That way I can let the WAC know how many tables we will need. Wall space is limited and will be reserved on a first come basis so register early to guarantee your spot. I will also get sale tables together like last year. The awards banquet again will be held at the Denny's restaurant. Lodging is available next door from Denny's at the Best Western and across the parking lot is a Holiday Inn. These are located about 1 mile from the Fair grounds. Come join the fun in May.

slowpoke

Single-Sixer
That's good to know RPM thanks for posting. I just got into Ruger collecting recently and will plan on attending. Especially since its only about 12 miles from my house! I guess I need to join WAC too if I want to be able to purchase any firearm there correct?

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Slowpoke, I will not have a table at this show Feb. 20/21. But I will in March 27/28. We are located against the center wall on the south side of the building near the back. Look me up I have infor for the RCA and Red Eagle News.

slowpoke

Single-Sixer
I have a pending fishing trip planned for Mar 27/28 so I might not make that one, but I'll be in touch. Thanks