Ruger Collectors Display Show - Harrisburg, PA March 2012

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Last call for anyone interested in attending the banquet...I have to give a final headcount to the caterer tomorrow.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

BB45C

41 nut

Bearcat
Matt, is it too late to say there will be two of us for the supper or did I tell you that when we talked? Unless we get the blizzard we haven't got yet wife and I will be there with a display.

WASATCH CHARLIE

Bearcat
Well, spring bear scouting for april.1. is in full swing,. I sure would like to have the time to be sitting in that little bar in BATH PENNSYLVANIA(LEHIGH VALLEY). a can of rolling rock in one hand and a crystal spring in the other(i would be on vacation) and i would be waiting for buddy who would be driving. Enjoy the show. W.C.

DC Handgun Info

Bearcat
What a great show in Harrisburg. Tooting my own horn, I have a five-part report at my blog (last post dated March 30, and working backward in time) for those who couldn't make it: http://dchandguninfo.livejournal.com/

Memo to self for next time: Bring a better camera and do more, detailed interviews. BTW, I left out interviewees' last names to protect their privacy. Let me know if you like the series, or if I need to change details.

Black Fly

Single-Sixer
I got to this show yesterday. It was nice to talk with everyone and put some faces with the voices here. Nice displays and lovely collections. Thanks to all of you who worked on putting this together and taking the time and effort to come and talk with me. :D
Thanks
Bfly

Latest posts