Ruger Collectors Display Show - 12 & 13 January 2019

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
circlergrugers said:
RR
Come on down, we can give you a special chair at the Banquet!
Your not that far away, and can never go back to say wish I went!
And bring your new hat!
Hank

Well ya made me google it.....29 plus hours and only around 2000 miles....

Tulsa their and back is closer...not by much though...28 hours and about 1800 miles round trip...

maybe I should just send the HAT.....RR

radicalrod

Hunter
circlergrugers said:
RR
So your thinking of coming great!

Well I would but the OGCA show is this weekend and I was just elected as a Director so I better show up !!!!

You guys show up here for the ROCS show in July and I will make it next year....RR

Terry T

Buckeye
RR,
I displayed at the OGCA show in July '17! :shock:
How many of us displaying there does it take? :D
See you soon! :lol:
Terry T

It not only shaped it to be an amazing event, I'd say it was more than that. The displays were amazing and the city has embraced The Ruger Displays as there were more people through than what I've seen at the last three gun shows combined. It was a great time visiting with old friends, I have to say. Which was most of us, as many (most) are "old" friends. If you missed it, you really missed something. Please consider making it to Nampa next year with a display. Hank and Suzy and kids did a great job for sure. Don't miss it. :mrgreen:

Terry T

Buckeye
California crew made it safely home by about 4pm today. We managed get over the mountains before the snows started to fly with only an hour or so to spare - dry road all the way. Thanks everyone for another great show and weekend! :D
Terry T