Ruger Collectore Display Show, Nampa, ID

Help Support Ruger Forum:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
The Ruger Collectors Display Show, in Nampa, ID will be held January 11 & 12 2020,
With set up on the 10th.
This will be the 11th annual show, and always exciting. We have mailed save the date letters out and all should be received by now, to all past show attendees. Show packets will be made up soon and mailed a little later to all those interested.
We still have room for new attendees, displayers, Collectors or anyone interested in attending.
We are also working on the awards Banquet, which all are invited to attend, full sit down meal will be served.
Leave your thoughts or new ideas, or contact us at:

Hank & Susie Green
Our email is:
CircleRg71 at gmail.com At =@

chet15

Hawkeye
Don't forget Hank, there's always room in the RENE for an article about the goings on at your show, if you would like to send the info. Haven't done one of those in a while.
Chet15

I'm at about 95% sure I'm going to show up. Been a few years since I popped In. Always good to see a few old friends. Rub elbows. Drink a few beers ( Dr. Pepper for my Morman friends) and talk about the Ruger firearms we love.

Send me a packet....Im thinking about a display as we speak. Scott

StoopidKid

Bearcat
I am looking forward to it! Always a good time there in Boise, and great friends!
(Dr. Pepper for me haha)

lovemydals

Buckeye
Hotel reservations are made.

I need to finalize my display and/or displays.

Considering a trade table or two. It's time to start downsizing my accumulation/collection and enable new collectors.

Hoping for fair weather driving conditions.

Looking forward to reconnecting with my Ruger friends.

lmd

Terry T

Buckeye
Hotel reservations made. Just need to get money back to Hank.
Looking forward to this show. It's always a good Ruger show.
"All you ever wanted to know about the first 20 years of the amazing SP101!" :D
Good show, good friends, good food, and (hopefully) good weather!
Terry

circlergrugers

Vaquero
AJ
We stay at the riverside hotel, we have a special show rate on our rooms, and our Awards Banquet is on Saturday night. It's a sit down meal, and always fun.

Terry T

Buckeye
Started loading the 1 TON van yesterday. Good thing it's a big 'un. :shock:
TWO trade tables - hint, hint! :D
Terry

I hope you folks had a great show and get together this weekend. Ending a 4,000 mile road trip the week before took the starch out of my desire to get back in the truck and head back to ID but hopefully next year it will work. I've done a VERY simplistic show display on custom Rugers with a banner I had made stating "Ruger- The Heart Of The Custom Revolver" that folks really seemed to enjoy. Since I am not a true stock Ruger collector I wasn't sure how the idea would be accepted by true Rugerphiles but the response to the idea has always been positive so you will try to pull it off next year.

I posted a photo of each display on the photo page. Please PM me if you would like me to post your avatar with your display. If anyone has a write up for each display, I would post that in with the photos also.

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=284257&p=2839054#p2839054

Latest posts